Support Forums

Full Version: [Request] How to bypass Captcha from website
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Not really possible, but if you really want the code I am going to take a guess it should look something like this:
Code:
WebBrowser1_DocumentCompleted:
WebBrowser1.GetElementByID("captcha").InvokeSomething
(04-30-2011, 11:40 AM)The High Roller Wrote: [ -> ]Not really possible, but if you really want the code I am going to take a guess it should look something like this:
Code:
WebBrowser1_DocumentCompleted:
WebBrowser1.GetElementByID("captcha").InvokeSomething
Use scrollinview instead, its better and a lot less known.
(04-30-2011, 11:41 AM)RDCA Wrote: [ -> ]its better and a lot less known.

Wait, its better and a lot less common/known?

Are you high RDCA???

Or did you mean it is a lot more well known.
nice....im going to try it lol
(04-30-2011, 01:21 PM)besimbicer Wrote: [ -> ]yes brazzers captcha giving give my picturebox1
and how to bypassing my apps ist brazzers captcha

Ok that code... umm Here:
Code:
WebBrowser1.Document.GetElementById("captcha_code").SetAttribute("value", TextBox1.Text)

Your welcome, and welcome to the forums.
(04-30-2011, 11:48 AM)The High Roller Wrote: [ -> ]Wait, its better and a lot less common/known?

Are you high RDCA???

Or did you mean it is a lot more well known.
Every time I see someone trying to click a button or trying to get something to happen on a webpage they always use the invoke method.
(04-30-2011, 01:55 PM)RDCA Wrote: [ -> ]Every time I see someone trying to click a button or trying to get something to happen on a webpage they always use the invoke method.

So what... It is one of the best methods... But I know how you feel about overused and common stuff bro. Hes a n3wbie so let him (or her Confused) grow out of it...
Not quite sure what you're trying to do, but if you want add the image to a picture box here's the code:

Code:
Imports mshtml
Public Class Form1

Private Sub Button1_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Button1.Click
        Dim doc As IHTMLDocument2 = WebBrowser1.Document.DomDocument
        Dim imgRange As IHTMLControlRange = CType(doc.body, HTMLBody).createControlRange
        For Each img As IHTMLImgElement In doc.images
            If img.GetAttribute("src").ToString.Contains("securimage") Then
                imgRange.add(img)
                imgRange.execCommand("Copy", False, Nothing)
                PictureBox1.Image = Clipboard.GetDataObject.GetData(DataFormats.Bitmap)
                Exit For
            End If
        Next
    End Sub
End Class

You will need to add the reference Microsoft.mshtml
(04-30-2011, 02:23 PM)besimbicer Wrote: [ -> ]thanks welcome
and my problem captcha dont write maneul system need auto write system from captcha

Yes, I am not really sure what you mean could you perhaps reword what you are saying? I know you are using Google Translate.
(04-30-2011, 02:48 PM)besimbicer Wrote: [ -> ]ohh dont import mshtml :S KoBE you have a source file ?

Here...
Pages: 1 2