Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Graphics Forum
Hello everyone,

I am the owner of Talk GFX, a brand new forum dedicated to graphic design.

Link:
http://www.talkgfx.net

Please feel free to check it out, and register.

An award will be given to the first 100 members registered.

Thanks.
+ 1 Registered user ;)!
[Image: gviF7.gif]
"We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters
will eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare.
Now, thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true." - Robert Wilensky
I am now registered at TalkGFX!
[Image: jVYFt.gif]
No one is more enslaved than those that falsely think they are free. | Love hurts - alot.
I would join but I wouldn't be active at all.
I'm already a member of too many forums and right now there are many forums I'm not active on, mostly because of exams.
Saying that I wish you the best with your forum and hope lots of people join and stay active!
[Image: burninglove4.png]
Registered finally Smile Whenever I make some new graphics I guess i'll start posting some stuff there *stretching arms out* Blackhat
This belongs in the website showcase section, Fragma.
On its way.
(01-22-2011, 06:24 PM)Solidus Wrote: This belongs in the website showcase section, Fragma.
On its way.

Apologies. I was being a bit sneaky posting in the graphics section!

(01-22-2011, 07:08 PM)Fragma Wrote: Apologies. I was being a bit sneaky posting in the graphics section!

I was wondering the same thing but I didn't think anything of it to mention it at the time. Wasn't paying much attention
(01-22-2011, 06:24 PM)Solidus Wrote: This belongs in the website showcase section, Fragma.
On its way.

Fragma Wrote:Apologies. I was being a bit sneaky posting in the graphics section!

(01-22-2011, 08:06 PM)Infinity Wrote: I was wondering the same thing but I didn't think anything of it to mention it at the time. Wasn't paying much attention

I was going to say that yesterday too. Big Grin
Decided not to though. Will Solidus now have a new rival. Pirate
[Image: burninglove4.png]
I'll register there soon, nice site mate.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Chill Forum [NEW] [+3 Domains] [General Forum] [Giveaway!] [Awards!] OpenSSL 0 520 06-12-2014, 09:42 PM
Last Post: OpenSSL
  New forum I just made - Swimmingforums.net competitive swimming forum Carbon Host 3 863 08-29-2012, 06:23 AM
Last Post: Paramore
  Forum Source | The ultimate forum owner and addict community Amazing 129 37,837 11-06-2011, 08:41 PM
Last Post: Hex
  Graphics Chan - Graphics|Art|Anime|Manga Discussion Forum! Xypher 0 1,366 01-30-2011, 12:02 AM
Last Post: Xypher