Support Forums

Full Version: New Graphics Forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello everyone,

I am the owner of Talk GFX, a brand new forum dedicated to graphic design.

Link:
http://www.talkgfx.net

Please feel free to check it out, and register.

An award will be given to the first 100 members registered.

Thanks.
+ 1 Registered user ;)!
I am now registered at TalkGFX!
I would join but I wouldn't be active at all.
I'm already a member of too many forums and right now there are many forums I'm not active on, mostly because of exams.
Saying that I wish you the best with your forum and hope lots of people join and stay active!
Registered finally Smile Whenever I make some new graphics I guess i'll start posting some stuff there *stretching arms out* Blackhat
This belongs in the website showcase section, Fragma.
On its way.
(01-22-2011, 06:24 PM)Solidus Wrote: [ -> ]This belongs in the website showcase section, Fragma.
On its way.

Apologies. I was being a bit sneaky posting in the graphics section!

(01-22-2011, 07:08 PM)Fragma Wrote: [ -> ]Apologies. I was being a bit sneaky posting in the graphics section!

I was wondering the same thing but I didn't think anything of it to mention it at the time. Wasn't paying much attention
(01-22-2011, 06:24 PM)Solidus Wrote: [ -> ]This belongs in the website showcase section, Fragma.
On its way.

Fragma Wrote:Apologies. I was being a bit sneaky posting in the graphics section!

(01-22-2011, 08:06 PM)Infinity Wrote: [ -> ]I was wondering the same thing but I didn't think anything of it to mention it at the time. Wasn't paying much attention

I was going to say that yesterday too. Big Grin
Decided not to though. Will Solidus now have a new rival. Pirate
I'll register there soon, nice site mate.
Pages: 1 2