Poll: iPad versus Galaxy Tab
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
iPad
63.64%
7 63.64%
Galaxy Tab
36.36%
4 36.36%
Total 11 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
iPad versus Galaxy Tab
Which one do you guys prefer?
Please help me review my website

[Image: 3ODa0.png]
I've used the iPad and it's a bawss. Knowing that it's from Apple though, I can be assured that there will be a new one in about a year, and the one you just brought will be crap, but I suppose there is about a million ap's for it.

I'd go with the iPad, but i've never used the Galaxy Tab, so I suppose i'll have to reconsider if I find it any good.
I've used both and the iPad is better, although the Galaxy tab is also excellent for those with a lower budget.

Touchscreen is smoother on the iPad, the screen is larger, the graphics are better, it's faster, and I assume there are more apps & accessories for the it.
(01-05-2011, 06:47 AM)Hot Chocolate Wrote: I've used the iPad and it's a bawss. Knowing that it's from Apple though, I can be assured that there will be a new one in about a year, and the one you just brought will be crap, but I suppose there is about a million ap's for it.

I'd go with the iPad, but i've never used the Galaxy Tab, so I suppose i'll have to reconsider if I find it any good.

(01-05-2011, 12:24 PM)Fragma Wrote: I've used both and the iPad is better, although the Galaxy tab is also excellent for those with a lower budget.

Touchscreen is smoother on the iPad, the screen is larger, the graphics are better, it's faster, and I assume there are more apps & accessories for the it.

Thanks for the feedback. One discouraging thing about the iPad is that I would need to jailbreak it to install the Apps I want Sad

What kills me about my dads iPad is the lack of flash support.

I have not tried the Galaxy yet. Hopefully I get to soon.
(01-05-2011, 10:50 PM)Gumper01 Wrote: What kills me about my dads iPad is the lack of flash support.

I have not tried the Galaxy yet. Hopefully I get to soon.

That's one of the downsides, hopefully 100% of all sites will support html 5 by 2013.

I haven't used a Galaxy Tab before, but I would have to place my vote with the Ipad as it's something I'd definitely purchase if I had the cash.
Definitely the iPad.
iPad for the win! It's funny how apple refused to use flash and adobe told them they were screwed. Now every site will be coded in HTML5 just for the iPad rofl.
Stop the Bleeding|Rescue is Possible|Love is the Movement
[Image: 70315.png]
|Hope is real,Help is real|
iPad FTW, I love my iPad. Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Jailbreaking & Unlocked New iPhone 4S/4/3GS/ or iPad 2,3 for sell.. nick122 3 938 07-14-2012, 05:13 PM
Last Post: 'Snorlax
  Post your iPhone/iPod/iPad screenshots here! TalishHF 2 1,199 01-16-2012, 11:07 AM
Last Post: AceInfinity
  samsug galaxy got some problem Nirmal 4 1,099 12-05-2011, 09:06 PM
Last Post: Nirmal
  How to Transfer videos/Picture to iPad in an easiest way? teresavirginia 15 5,897 08-10-2011, 11:57 PM
Last Post: YNL
  iPad 2..iPhone 4..BlackBerry Bold Torch.Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 3G osman111 2 1,645 07-11-2011, 10:46 PM
Last Post: Kasandra Templet