Support Forums

Full Version: iPad versus Galaxy Tab
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Which one do you guys prefer?
I've used the iPad and it's a bawss. Knowing that it's from Apple though, I can be assured that there will be a new one in about a year, and the one you just brought will be crap, but I suppose there is about a million ap's for it.

I'd go with the iPad, but i've never used the Galaxy Tab, so I suppose i'll have to reconsider if I find it any good.
I've used both and the iPad is better, although the Galaxy tab is also excellent for those with a lower budget.

Touchscreen is smoother on the iPad, the screen is larger, the graphics are better, it's faster, and I assume there are more apps & accessories for the it.
(01-05-2011, 06:47 AM)Hot Chocolate Wrote: [ -> ]I've used the iPad and it's a bawss. Knowing that it's from Apple though, I can be assured that there will be a new one in about a year, and the one you just brought will be crap, but I suppose there is about a million ap's for it.

I'd go with the iPad, but i've never used the Galaxy Tab, so I suppose i'll have to reconsider if I find it any good.

(01-05-2011, 12:24 PM)Fragma Wrote: [ -> ]I've used both and the iPad is better, although the Galaxy tab is also excellent for those with a lower budget.

Touchscreen is smoother on the iPad, the screen is larger, the graphics are better, it's faster, and I assume there are more apps & accessories for the it.

Thanks for the feedback. One discouraging thing about the iPad is that I would need to jailbreak it to install the Apps I want Sad
What kills me about my dads iPad is the lack of flash support.

I have not tried the Galaxy yet. Hopefully I get to soon.
(01-05-2011, 10:50 PM)Gumper01 Wrote: [ -> ]What kills me about my dads iPad is the lack of flash support.

I have not tried the Galaxy yet. Hopefully I get to soon.

That's one of the downsides, hopefully 100% of all sites will support html 5 by 2013.
I haven't used a Galaxy Tab before, but I would have to place my vote with the Ipad as it's something I'd definitely purchase if I had the cash.
Definitely the iPad.
iPad for the win! It's funny how apple refused to use flash and adobe told them they were screwed. Now every site will be coded in HTML5 just for the iPad rofl.
iPad FTW, I love my iPad. Smile
Pages: 1 2 3