Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey SF!
Hey SupportForums.

My name is Promo, but since this is a laid back community, feel free to call me Liam. I am a 19 year old website and graphic designer from Scotland, which is in the UK. I decided to sign up at SupportForums as it seems a nice community full of HQ members, in which I hope I can add too.

I hope to see you all around, regards.
Liam.
It's good to see members from the UK, welcome to SF. (:
Someone with no history is nothing but suspicious.
Welcome to SF Liam, I live in the UK too, England though Big Grin I've been to Scotland a few times, I've got family in the Orkney's.
Welcome hope you you have some good time here and remember to read the rules or this awesome thread by sam Tongue
http://www.supportforums.net/showthread.php?tid=13580
My profession, you can call me a pothead, 'nuff said
(11-17-2010, 03:51 AM)Promo Wrote: Hey SupportForums.

My name is Promo, but since this is a laid back community, feel free to call me Liam. I am a 19 year old website and graphic designer from Scotland, which is in the UK. I decided to sign up at SupportForums as it seems a nice community full of HQ members, in which I hope I can add too.

I hope to see you all around, regards.
Liam.
Welcome Liam! Did you migrate here from HF? I hope you enjoy your stay!
[Image: pineapple.gif]
welcome bro =D ..
(11-17-2010, 06:48 AM)Pineapple Wrote: Welcome Liam! Did you migrate here from HF? I hope you enjoy your stay!

Yeah I did mate. I don't even "hack." I'm only really a graphic designer Smile

@Everyone, thanks for the warm welcome.
Welcome to Supportforums.net / This is not like hackforums. This is a website to help other members.

Please read the rules first here.

And if you would like to contribute more by becoming a mod Click here

Hope you have a nice time here Thumbsup

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hey Hey Hey! Guess who just registered to join SF? efka 4 1,414 12-21-2010, 08:54 PM
Last Post: Robert