Support Forums

Full Version: Hey SF!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey SupportForums.

My name is Promo, but since this is a laid back community, feel free to call me Liam. I am a 19 year old website and graphic designer from Scotland, which is in the UK. I decided to sign up at SupportForums as it seems a nice community full of HQ members, in which I hope I can add too.

I hope to see you all around, regards.
Liam.
It's good to see members from the UK, welcome to SF. (:
Welcome to SF Liam, I live in the UK too, England though Big Grin I've been to Scotland a few times, I've got family in the Orkney's.
Welcome hope you you have some good time here and remember to read the rules or this awesome thread by sam Tongue
http://www.supportforums.net/showthread.php?tid=13580
(11-17-2010, 03:51 AM)Promo Wrote: [ -> ]Hey SupportForums.

My name is Promo, but since this is a laid back community, feel free to call me Liam. I am a 19 year old website and graphic designer from Scotland, which is in the UK. I decided to sign up at SupportForums as it seems a nice community full of HQ members, in which I hope I can add too.

I hope to see you all around, regards.
Liam.
Welcome Liam! Did you migrate here from HF? I hope you enjoy your stay!
welcome bro =D ..
(11-17-2010, 06:48 AM)Pineapple Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome Liam! Did you migrate here from HF? I hope you enjoy your stay!

Yeah I did mate. I don't even "hack." I'm only really a graphic designer Smile

@Everyone, thanks for the warm welcome.
Welcome to Supportforums.net / This is not like hackforums. This is a website to help other members.

Please read the rules first here.

And if you would like to contribute more by becoming a mod Click here

Hope you have a nice time here Thumbsup