Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reasons why Black Ops will fail.
Reason 1 : "We'll take out commando, but here, have a gun that shoots knives."

Reason 2 : "We'll take out commando, but here, have a crossbow that shoots exploding bolts."

Reason 3 : "We'll take out Stopping Power and One Man Army, but here, have all the perks in the world that can contribute to camping."

Reason 4 : "Here, have a camera that you can place ANYWHERE, make sure nobody can sneak up on you while you camp in that corner!"

Reason 5 : "Here, have a motion censor, it's a 24/7 UAV, have fun, nobody can sneak up on you."

Reason 6 : "Sorry, you don't unlock guns anymore, you have to earn points by winning games, if you don't win games, good luck unlocking guns!"

Reason 7 : "Okay, no One Man Army, but here, have a RPG that locks onto humans."

Reason 8 : It's actually made by Infinityward, Treyarch is owned by Infinityward, nothing gets into the game without Infinityward's approval.
(10-22-2010, 11:31 AM)Xander Wrote: Reason 1 : "We'll take out commando, but here, have a gun that shoots knives."

Reason 2 : "We'll take out commando, but here, have a crossbow that shoots exploding bolts."

Reason 3 : "We'll take out Stopping Power and One Man Army, but here, have all the perks in the world that can contribute to camping."

Reason 4 : "Here, have a camera that you can place ANYWHERE, make sure nobody can sneak up on you while you camp in that corner!"

Reason 5 : "Here, have a motion censor, it's a 24/7 UAV, have fun, nobody can sneak up on you."

Reason 6 : "Sorry, you don't unlock guns anymore, you have to earn points by winning games, if you don't win games, good luck unlocking guns!"

Reason 7 : "Okay, no One Man Army, but here, have a RPG that locks onto humans."

Reason 8 : It's actually made by Infinityward, Treyarch is owned by Infinityward, nothing gets into the game without Infinityward's approval.
Infinity ward doesnt own Treyarch ConfusedHuh
You do know even though things have been taken out and other things added (even if it is lame) the game wont fail...
(10-22-2010, 12:27 PM)Drizzy Wrote: Infinity ward doesnt own Treyarch ConfusedHuh

Yes, they do.

Activision is part of Infinity Ward.

Treyarch was bought by Activision.
Thank you for posting this, I wasn't planning on buying this because the series is simply over-released but this made me laugh. I had no idea they were doing this.
-Polite-Active-Respectful-Atheist-Donator-Obliging-xerox?-
Are you trolling me? I don't care. Your thread may help someone that was too embarrassed to ask.
(10-22-2010, 12:51 PM)-paradox- Wrote: Thank you for posting this, I wasn't planning on buying this because the series is simply over-released but this made me laugh. I had no idea they were doing this.

I actually enjoy MW2 to an extent, but it's also a shitty game.

Black Ops is going to be WAYYY worse than MW2, not to mention the graphics are just WAY too cartoonish.
I played MW2 for a little while, I don't know I just couldn't get into it like I can with CSS. I know very old game but what can I say, it sticks to its successful roots because they don't release a new CSS every 6 months. I may play Black Ops for the single player but no way am I buying it. I plan on trying MoH soon though.
-Polite-Active-Respectful-Atheist-Donator-Obliging-xerox?-
Are you trolling me? I don't care. Your thread may help someone that was too embarrassed to ask.
(10-22-2010, 01:02 PM)-paradox- Wrote: I played MW2 for a little while, I don't know I just couldn't get into it like I can with CSS. I know very old game but what can I say, it sticks to its successful roots because they don't release a new CSS every 6 months. I may play Black Ops for the single player but no way am I buying it. I plan on trying MoH soon though.

CSS is pure crap due to the fact that you get banned for being too good.

I would always rape everyone, and then they'd cry and say I'd hack.
1. Treyarch and Infinity Ward are both game devs owned by Activision. Infinity Ward does not own Treyarch, nor vice versa.

2. A large percentage of people who buy CoD games don't care about anything you just said, they'll buy it because it's the new Call of Duty.

3. Black Ops will not fail, but I don't see it getting as big as Modern Warfare 2.
[Image: 3djdbar2notglowing.png]
I'll be playing this game mainly for zombies! Btw I don't like the paying for guns idea, that really sucks.
Whistle

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fifa 13 or CoD Black Ops 2 glitches for xbox 360????????? robgh1 3 1,426 07-11-2013, 05:19 AM
Last Post: Wonders
  [XBOX ]Playing Black Ops All Night, Join Me. F.ate 8 1,963 02-05-2013, 12:58 PM
Last Post: chasejjj
  Why do you hate Black Ops? Mayhem 74 20,930 11-06-2011, 06:55 AM
Last Post: Zombot
  [black-ops] Me trying to snipe Digital-Punk 7 999 11-05-2011, 02:12 AM
Last Post: Starstruck
  COD Black Ops: Weapons Guide: Commando [11/07/2011] BlackChaos 6 3,631 10-21-2011, 10:50 PM
Last Post: Virus1x