Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Am I weird
I don't think it is possible for you to love someone in a month long relationship. It seems she's taking advantage of the fact that you don't care.

I would suggest seeking a girl that partakes to your interests. Preferably monogamous, if that is possible.

Just thought I'd give my two cents.
(09-22-2010, 05:11 PM)Akihiko Wrote: I don't think it is possible for you to love someone in a month long relationship. It seems she's taking advantage of the fact that you don't care.

I would suggest seeking a girl that partakes to your interests. Preferably monogamous, if that is possible.

Just thought I'd give my two cents.

Well, there is something special about her, that I love.

And well, it was her bday and she dumped me. I even made her a cute surprise Sad
[Image: Nyan.jpg]
(09-23-2010, 03:16 AM)NekoChan Wrote: Well, there is something special about her, that I love.

And well, it was her bday and she dumped me. I even made her a cute surprise Sad

Dude she never loved you, Just let it go. Period Let her go you will find someone 10x the woman you thought she was. Ever heard the old saying "there are other fish in the sea". Use that get past this.
[Image: zjxhqb.png]
First to Fight Last to Leave Hoorah!!
Don't let that broad walk all over you, she dumped you cause she knows that she got you right in the palm of her hand, and if she wants you back, you will always accept her cause your too much of a nice guy.

Do you even know what love is?
Birth: beginning of knowledge.
Institutionalized education: why?
More institutionalized education: why?..
Higher learning: wtf??
Society: who are they?
Work: I get it sorta but... why?
Materialism: cool.. but uh is that all?..
Am I personally going to subject myself?: no. am i forced? yes..
Friends/fam: ohh, you exist too..
Science/religion: yea......so...you say you have answers..correct?
Spirituality/nature: hmm..intriguing.
In the meantime: fudge, sleep, eat, other..
The sum of it all: we dk.
Death: the end.
Do not make the same mistakes I did. It's best to let sleeping bitches lie.
Everything is always better in the end. If things aren't better, it isn't the end.
NOt really, it just means that you are a open person.
[Image: Untitled-10-2.gif]
Mistakes don't make you weird. Just saying...
(09-23-2010, 05:10 PM)Akihiko Wrote: Do not make the same mistakes I did. It's best to let sleeping bitches lie.

I have had the same on and off relationship before too.
Its not mistakes for me as I'm used to emotional pain and don't really give a fudge anymore.

and yes, I do know what love is.
[Image: Nyan.jpg]
(09-24-2010, 12:06 AM)NekoChan Wrote: I have had the same on and off relationship before too.
Its not mistakes for me as I'm used to emotional pain and don't really give a fudge anymore.

Then explain what love is to us. Not saying you don't not flaming you or nothing. I want to know what You think.
[Image: zjxhqb.png]
First to Fight Last to Leave Hoorah!!
(09-24-2010, 12:06 AM)NekoChan Wrote: I have had the same on and off relationship before too.

Nobody deserves emotional pain or stress for another's well-being. Now I'm worried.

For your own safety, I demand you break it off for one week and see how it works out. Report the results back to us, alright?
Everything is always better in the end. If things aren't better, it isn't the end.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Weird Girl Rilf 11 1,444 07-08-2011, 05:57 AM
Last Post: Mayhem
  Same weird Nightmare everytime... Emo XR 11 1,623 06-08-2011, 12:42 PM
Last Post: Green Bay
  THis is weird xxx 10 999 06-08-2011, 11:11 AM
Last Post: Green Bay
  Hm, This is weird. Baked 25 6,535 03-25-2011, 07:57 AM
Last Post: Frowneyface
  Feelings towards this person/My weird mood Dcrac23 27 6,933 11-10-2010, 01:42 AM
Last Post: Malmoc