Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Am I weird
My girl is having sex with other boys, like second time in our relationship.
Been together for a month or so.

Well she is having sex with others and idc Big Grin
Is that weird?

When she is trying to be honest with me and tells me these things, I only laugh Big Grin
But I really love her and I don't think sex is a big deal, its all natural lol.
[Image: Nyan.jpg]
I don't think weird is the right way to describe it. Each to there own I suppose. I know if it was me I would be pretty pissed off at her sleeping with other guys and would end the relationship.

The way I see it is, why does she feel the need to go sleep with other guys? If she really loved you, I don't think she would do this.
She is a party animal, she said I'm the first boy that she actually care about a lot.
And she said its hard to change herself, but she is trying.
And I said, I'm there for her to help.
[Image: Nyan.jpg]
(09-08-2010, 07:12 AM)NekoChan Wrote: She is a party animal, she said I'm the first boy that she actually care about a lot.
And she said its hard to change herself, but she is trying.
And I said, I'm there for her to help.

She has seen that she needs to change and she is trying to do so which is the most important thing if you want to maintain a serious relationship. All I can say really is I wish you both the best of luck and hope everything works out for you.
It's certainly a new concept for you to just laugh it off. Good on you.
Not weird persay. Maybe different than what most people would do.

If it were me, I probably would've dumped her because I couldn't trust her.

But you obviously love her and trust her so much, that that sort of thing seems trivial.

Bravo.
Yea but in the meantime have sex with other girls and be open about it see how she reacts, I personally think she's taking advantage of you and its not fair to you dude. And it's only been a month dude and she's sleeping with how many dudes? I see it progressively getting worse and could be dangerous for both of you.

What if she brings home a disease from sleeping with another dude? You know dudes are laughing behind your back right, not that you should care, but its pretty messed up and I think you could dooo waaaay better, theres no way to take the party out of a girl unless she experiences something traumatic. If she could have fun and tell you and your able to laugh about it, then you should to and if she gets emotional about you sleeping with other girls dump her cause she's taking advantage of you. It's only fair.

it's only natural if your single, relationships are built on trust, honesty, and commitment. Thats like saying its natural to take care of another mans baby.
Birth: beginning of knowledge.
Institutionalized education: why?
More institutionalized education: why?..
Higher learning: wtf??
Society: who are they?
Work: I get it sorta but... why?
Materialism: cool.. but uh is that all?..
Am I personally going to subject myself?: no. am i forced? yes..
Friends/fam: ohh, you exist too..
Science/religion: yea......so...you say you have answers..correct?
Spirituality/nature: hmm..intriguing.
In the meantime: fudge, sleep, eat, other..
The sum of it all: we dk.
Death: the end.
(09-08-2010, 08:50 AM)ReasonableLogic Wrote: Yea but in the meantime have sex with other girls and be open about it see how she reacts, I personally think she's taking advantage of you and its not fair to you dude. And it's only been a month dude and she's sleeping with how many dudes? I see it progressively getting worse and could be dangerous for both of you.

What if she brings home a disease from sleeping with another dude? You know dudes are laughing behind your back right, not that you should care, but its pretty messed up and I think you could dooo waaaay better, theres no way to take the party out of a girl unless she experiences something traumatic. If she could have fun and tell you and your able to laugh about it, then you should to and if she gets emotional about you sleeping with other girls dump her cause she's taking advantage of you. It's only fair.

it's only natural if your single, relationships are built on trust, honesty, and commitment. Thats like saying its natural to take care of another mans baby.

Thats very good advice. (Although you could say "dude" a bit less) Tongue.
(09-08-2010, 08:50 AM)ReasonableLogic Wrote: Yea but in the meantime have sex with other girls and be open about it see how she reacts, I personally think she's taking advantage of you and its not fair to you dude. And it's only been a month dude and she's sleeping with how many dudes? I see it progressively getting worse and could be dangerous for both of you.

I couldn't have said it better myself BRAVO dude Bravo.
[Image: zjxhqb.png]
First to Fight Last to Leave Hoorah!!
I don't say that it's weird, but you should be more cautious. Technically it means you are having a open relationship, not fully going out.

EDIT:200th post :3
My informational thread on how to become HQ
[Image: 3af27e76.png]
"An eye for an eye and the whole world would be blind"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Weird Girl Rilf 11 1,393 07-08-2011, 05:57 AM
Last Post: Mayhem
  Same weird Nightmare everytime... Emo XR 11 1,555 06-08-2011, 12:42 PM
Last Post: Green Bay
  THis is weird xxx 10 895 06-08-2011, 11:11 AM
Last Post: Green Bay
  Hm, This is weird. Baked 25 6,186 03-25-2011, 07:57 AM
Last Post: Frowneyface
  Feelings towards this person/My weird mood Dcrac23 27 6,695 11-10-2010, 01:42 AM
Last Post: Malmoc