• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Flame sig
Just something I made in GIMP.

[Image: 74c51e89d574d1d9f841cb7a63f49fba.gif]
Woah. I mean there isn't much too it, but it looks sick man :O
My informational thread on how to become HQ
[Image: 3af27e76.png]
"An eye for an eye and the whole world would be blind"
(09-08-2010, 02:33 PM)Robbieava Wrote: Woah. I mean there isn't much too it, but it looks sick man :O

Thanks, I'm new to GIMP thought I try it out. I might add stuff to it but for now just going to leave it transparent.
Oh so GIMP does line more moving gfx? I'm not really familiar with that program.
(09-08-2010, 02:35 PM)Robbieava Wrote: Oh so GIMP does line more moving gfx? I'm not really familiar with that program.

I do not know. :/ GIMP uses scripts and I got a script that animates flames and did this (followed a tut though Tongue).
(09-08-2010, 02:37 PM)Clear Wrote: I do not know. :/ GIMP uses scripts and I got a script that animates flames and did this (followed a tut though Tongue).

Ah tut's are the best way to go as a new user. As I do whenever I'm making GFX.
(09-08-2010, 02:43 PM)Robbieava Wrote: Ah tut's are the best way to go as a new user. As I do whenever I'm making GFX.

Yes they are, GIMP is not that bad.
I do like simple sigs such as that one. It makes there less to judge, which I like.
(09-08-2010, 05:03 PM)Pink Floyd Wrote: I do like simple sigs such as that one. It makes there less to judge, which I like.

Lol yeah I know what you mean.
I mean, some artist these days are so damn judgmental. Nothing really new, but yikes!