Support Forums

Full Version: Flame sig
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Just something I made in GIMP.

[Image: 74c51e89d574d1d9f841cb7a63f49fba.gif]
Woah. I mean there isn't much too it, but it looks sick man :O
(09-08-2010, 02:33 PM)Robbieava Wrote: [ -> ]Woah. I mean there isn't much too it, but it looks sick man :O

Thanks, I'm new to GIMP thought I try it out. I might add stuff to it but for now just going to leave it transparent.
Oh so GIMP does line more moving gfx? I'm not really familiar with that program.
(09-08-2010, 02:35 PM)Robbieava Wrote: [ -> ]Oh so GIMP does line more moving gfx? I'm not really familiar with that program.

I do not know. :/ GIMP uses scripts and I got a script that animates flames and did this (followed a tut though Tongue).
(09-08-2010, 02:37 PM)Clear Wrote: [ -> ]I do not know. :/ GIMP uses scripts and I got a script that animates flames and did this (followed a tut though Tongue).

Ah tut's are the best way to go as a new user. As I do whenever I'm making GFX.
(09-08-2010, 02:43 PM)Robbieava Wrote: [ -> ]Ah tut's are the best way to go as a new user. As I do whenever I'm making GFX.

Yes they are, GIMP is not that bad.
I do like simple sigs such as that one. It makes there less to judge, which I like.
(09-08-2010, 05:03 PM)Pink Floyd Wrote: [ -> ]I do like simple sigs such as that one. It makes there less to judge, which I like.

Lol yeah I know what you mean.
I mean, some artist these days are so damn judgmental. Nothing really new, but yikes!
Pages: 1 2