Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
[JOB SITES] | Earn at least 10$ a day
After hours of searching i finally discovered some good job-sites with you can make money through , they have pretty good deals and pay you in bulk for doing simple tasks.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

such as * Clicking Links * Reading Ads * Paid To Signup * Filling Surveys * Referrals , and so many easy tasks.

These are trusted sites and minimum payout is 2$ only.

▒▒▒Referral Links▒▒▒SupermanSupermanSuperman▒▒▒

Minuteworkers
Microworkers
My EasyTask
Mymicrojob
Jobby
Mad
I might have to check that out, the site I'm on now has a $5 minimum payout.
nice compilation
Add me on MSN: Eminent14@hotmail.com. I would love to get to know you.
dey don't accept Nigeria. it is my country and am proud of my conutry afterall there are many ways to buy and pay online in nigeria. libertyreserve.com or VTN
(09-04-2010, 04:16 PM)objac Wrote: dey don't accept Nigeria. it is my country and am proud of my conutry afterall there are many ways to buy and pay online in nigeria. libertyreserve.com or VTN

Sorry to hear that , but you can make your way buy receiving in paypal and than exchange that PP money in LR (libertreserve) , just get over it Thumbsup
Mad
Too low rates to actually bother.
Microworkers is only one which required minimum 10$ in order to request cashout.
Mad
all in all its a GPT site like cashlagoon all u do is someones work and get paid fudge all
But cashlagoon is not available for all countries.
This is biggest problem.
[Image: 2zszdd5.png]
(09-05-2010, 05:53 AM)Notorious Mental Wrote: Too low rates to actually bother.

You'd be surprised how much you can make with Microworkers, I've made over $60

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Earn 100$ today online job megarounder 3 1,221 07-08-2020, 01:58 AM
Last Post: viraj
  ★★★★★★★★★Free [Method] To earn 5$ a day! 5 minutes of work![HOT]★★★★★★★★★ fearless81 5 1,513 02-09-2014, 09:34 AM
Last Post: mikstroa
  I need a new JOB! Teruko 7 2,554 02-24-2013, 10:37 PM
Last Post: mercy15
  Do you have a job? ELY_M 299 61,760 12-15-2012, 08:28 AM
Last Post: L-Carnitine
  [TUT] Earn iTunes, Amazon, PayPal cash EVERY DAY *** Affiliatexpert 0 833 11-17-2012, 03:32 AM
Last Post: Affiliatexpert