Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Justin Bieber
What are your thoughts on him?

I think people just hate him because he is popular >_>
I don't hate him. I just dislike his music. Just another fad for teenage girls in my opinion.
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam.

(08-05-2010, 12:19 AM)Cybr Wrote: I don't hate him. I just dislike his music. Just another fad for teenage girls in my opinion.

See, I can accept that, because you aren't being a dick just your opinion. Most people hate him, but they have no legit reason.
(08-05-2010, 12:19 AM)Cybr Wrote: I don't hate him. I just dislike his music. Just another fad for teenage girls in my opinion.

I totally agree with Cybr.

He's just another artist that all the teenage girls are all over. I'm not a big fan of his songs either.
I actually kind of like some parts of his songs, not the whole song but just random bits.
(08-05-2010, 12:23 AM)Pokémon Wrote: I actually kind of like some parts of his songs, not the whole song but just random bits.

Haha, I know what you mean.

He's not that bad, I just don't like him.
I don’t have any reason to hate Justin. Actually, I often listen to his songs especially the “Baby” and “One Less Lonely Girl”. I’m still in a wonder why there are those who hate him while he is just doing what he loves.

is justin bieber bi
I don't like his music personally but he's definitely done well for someone from such a small town.
I would probably be friends with him if i knew him and he wasn't famous
Feel free to PM about anything, I'm here to help.
I don't see why I should like him, but I don't dislike him either. I have a neutral opinion on him, people who hate him for no reason are jealous of his success.
Member Count:1,585
Thread Count:9,626
RF is an off-topic, general chat forum where anything goes.
Complete these requirements and be 1st VIP member {click me}

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Justin Broading Lol K 0 335 07-19-2011, 02:06 AM
Last Post: Lol K
  Justin Bieber Says U.S. Health Care System Is “Evil” Camgaertner 5 1,148 03-06-2011, 12:52 PM
Last Post: Thomas
  If Justin was a girl (and other disturbing Google trends) Eve 11 2,836 02-27-2011, 05:27 AM
Last Post: NekoChan
  Justin Bieber. <3 Just stop hatingg. MONSTER thread on HF Positive 25 3,631 01-06-2011, 12:02 PM
Last Post: Intoxicated
  Read this if u hate justin bieber Treblez 9 3,923 07-01-2010, 09:09 PM
Last Post: DanPaq