Support Forums

Full Version: Justin Bieber
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
What are your thoughts on him?

I think people just hate him because he is popular >_>
I don't hate him. I just dislike his music. Just another fad for teenage girls in my opinion.
(08-05-2010, 12:19 AM)Cybr Wrote: [ -> ]I don't hate him. I just dislike his music. Just another fad for teenage girls in my opinion.

See, I can accept that, because you aren't being a dick just your opinion. Most people hate him, but they have no legit reason.
(08-05-2010, 12:19 AM)Cybr Wrote: [ -> ]I don't hate him. I just dislike his music. Just another fad for teenage girls in my opinion.

I totally agree with Cybr.

He's just another artist that all the teenage girls are all over. I'm not a big fan of his songs either.
I actually kind of like some parts of his songs, not the whole song but just random bits.
(08-05-2010, 12:23 AM)Pokémon Wrote: [ -> ]I actually kind of like some parts of his songs, not the whole song but just random bits.

Haha, I know what you mean.

He's not that bad, I just don't like him.

brndettecj21

I don’t have any reason to hate Justin. Actually, I often listen to his songs especially the “Baby” and “One Less Lonely Girl”. I’m still in a wonder why there are those who hate him while he is just doing what he loves.

is justin bieber bi
I don't like his music personally but he's definitely done well for someone from such a small town.
I would probably be friends with him if i knew him and he wasn't famous
I don't see why I should like him, but I don't dislike him either. I have a neutral opinion on him, people who hate him for no reason are jealous of his success.
Pages: 1 2