Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 4.38 Average
Dying in your Dreams
That's strange because usually if I about to die in a dream I wake up before it happens.
In all the dreams I have had, I have come close to death but i wake up, strangely they are all falling from a great height
I remember when I was around 8 years old, I had a dream that I was sitting in my room, and my dad was looking under my bed for something. He had half his upper body under it, and could not see behind himself. I felt a sharp burning sensation in my side and looked to my side to find that a man had thrusted a large knife into me. I slowly slipped away hopelessly and remember thinking about what was going to happen to my dad. I soon woke up.
In my dreams, I never die. For some reason I can survive anything in them.
[Image: 0xWVt.png]
I never remember my dreams but I always wake up if I'm about to die or get injured.
I don't think I have ever died in my dream.
[Image: 2i7y71t.png]
Well I never died in my dreams. I've heard a rumor, it isn't a good sign if you see yourself dying in your dream.
I often have nightmares where I die. A lot.
I think you may have too much stress, Omni.

Did anyone on HF threaten to do so?
(09-28-2010, 09:32 AM)Omniscient Wrote: Do you ever die or get killed in your dreams? For many years I've had recurring dream where I get shot in the back of my head while walking down the sidewalk. It's not a nightmare either. It's almost a pleasant end where in slow motion the gun fires and I simply fall down. There is no pain or shock. I close my eyes and I can feel the relief of death come over me. Then I wake up.

I've had this type of dream for years now.

So do you have dreams where you die?

I have had a dream where my life is about to end and then all the sudden I wake up! It has happened multiple times!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thinking About Dying BreShiE 42 7,678 03-07-2012, 04:12 AM
Last Post: Starbreak
  Dying from unknown pain need help coolprince 9 1,923 03-03-2012, 02:00 PM
Last Post: ISO_
  Reoccurring dreams? Respecт 10 2,164 10-17-2010, 06:33 AM
Last Post: Ethical Hxer
  Damn dreams... Botted 5 1,206 09-30-2010, 11:10 AM
Last Post: Eve
  Dreams. Gone 17 2,404 05-25-2010, 10:58 AM
Last Post: Marik™