Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[TUT] Make your PC in tip top shape[/TUT]
Informative!!! But Powerful. Thanks for sharing this mate.

Regards
Nice tutorial, my comp has been running a little slow lately, I'm going to try this out. Thanks for the tutorial.
[Image: swaganomics.png]
Very nice tutorial, helped me turn off allot of start up programs.
A nice and simple guide. Even though I already knew most of this, it's still nice to review from time to time.
Sweet tut bro, old info for me.. but still pretty decent.
knew most of this, but good tut. looks good.
Nicely written tutorial, I did know all the steps though, but it might help some people. Thanks Smile
A good tutorial with collection of many information and tools but I think you would have added smaller images xD
[Image: Z95Xp.png]
Very nice tutorial but in fact I only use MBAM and Ccleaner.
Just a quick Malwarebytes scan I think would do the trick. When in msconfig you should go into more detail on what it is that is unneeded so people don't ruin their computer. I don't find iobot necessary, but that is just personal preference. If you want to go the extra mile then that's alright. Defragging can be dangerous so I don't use it therefore not knowing much of it, Ive just heard computer horror stories. A safe alternative to Uninstalling and Defragging would be to use the default in windows.
[Image: Tracesign399523.jpg]
TROLOLO

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [TUT] Make your web surfing fast Jinu 10 2,507 11-22-2012, 06:22 PM
Last Post: javance
  ★ ★ ★ [TUT]Setup your Virtual Box! [Very detailed!] ★ ★ ★ Stiggie 41 7,411 12-23-2011, 09:32 AM
Last Post: Rain.
  [Tut] Increase Startup Speed Xzotic 81 23,625 12-14-2011, 05:10 AM
Last Post: prince_of_persia
  [TUT]How to shutdown, restart, sleep, or lock computer from a phone Annuit Coeptis 8 3,056 08-11-2011, 06:20 AM
Last Post: Behind Enemy Lines
  [TUT]Control your PC anywhere! Mastermrz 17 4,321 07-20-2011, 07:54 AM
Last Post: Drakon