Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Auction Site for Buying Game Related Items Cheap
I can't find the rules, what am I not allowed to sell?
Basically any gaming accounts games themselves and legal services. If you have a question about anything just PM me, I'm pretty light on the ban hammer too.
(09-04-2011, 05:40 PM)Thomas Wrote: Basically any gaming accounts games themselves and legal services. If you have a question about anything just PM me, I'm pretty light on the ban hammer too.
All right, I have another question which I'm going to post here, just as others may want to know.
When a person pays, does it send the money to the seller immediately or is it held till the other person receives the details?
What you could do, is make it so when the person makes an auction, they have to type the site it's for and the login details. The details are then checked to see if they work, and if they don't the auctioneer is told to fix it. When the person goes to pay, the details are checked again, and if the login details are valid, the money goes to the auctioneer and the login details are sent to the payer. You could also have it so when purchasing you type in the password you want to have and it changes it automatically for you.
(09-04-2011, 05:44 PM).edit Wrote: All right, I have another question which I'm going to post here, just as others may want to know.
When a person pays, does it send the money to the seller immediately or is it held till the other person receives the details?
What you could do, is make it so when the person makes an auction, they have to type the site it's for and the login details. The details are then checked to see if they work, and if they don't the auctioneer is told to fix it. When the person goes to pay, the details are checked again, and if the login details are valid, the money goes to the auctioneer and the login details are sent to the payer. You could also have it so when purchasing you type in the password you want to have and it changes it automatically for you.

Once you win the bid or buy now you're taken to paypal to checkout. The way I'm verifying is a user can edit their title to put [Verified] only after I have made sure the item or service is legit. The user can also upload image proof to their sales page.
(09-04-2011, 05:51 PM)Thomas Wrote: Once you win the bid or buy now you're taken to paypal to checkout. The way I'm verifying is a user can edit their title to put [Verified] only after I have made sure the item or service is legit. The user can also upload image proof to their sales page.
Yeah, but the person who's selling the account might change the password before the person buys.
(09-04-2011, 05:52 PM).edit Wrote: Yeah, but the person who's selling the account might change the password before the person buys.

I could always MM if need be.
(09-04-2011, 05:55 PM)Thomas Wrote: I could always MM if need be.
Like I said, if you had it just login through whatever site is specified, the code could be the middleman.
(09-04-2011, 06:21 PM).edit Wrote: Like I said, if you had it just login through whatever site is specified, the code could be the middleman.

A website can't just login to say Minecraft or at least not to my knowledge. A user could also recover the account after having it sold, it's just the risk of transactions and no site can really prevent it.
(09-04-2011, 06:24 PM)Thomas Wrote: A website can't just login to say Minecraft or at least not to my knowledge. A user could also recover the account after having it sold, it's just the risk of transactions and no site can really prevent it.
You can.
You can forward the data and then use a premium checker.
Premium checker: http://www.minecraft.net/haspaid.jsp?user=
Just make it submit the request with whatever the username is.
Still making illiterate threads Thomas??

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What is your favorite game or game series? killermanjaro65 41 5,886 08-05-2013, 07:32 AM
Last Post: Uzi
  Buying flashed xbox? TalishHF 16 2,211 03-26-2012, 12:37 PM
Last Post: Divine
  Anyone played Red Dead Redemption yet? Thinking of buying. caspur 49 9,675 03-26-2011, 12:40 AM
Last Post: Jaxon
  Buying new console?? Which one?? DAMINK™ 24 2,142 02-13-2010, 08:17 PM
Last Post: ccalby
  Buying a Headset Rofl 4 759 02-09-2010, 10:42 AM
Last Post: JDBar