Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Buying flashed xbox?
Where can I buy a flashed xbox for cheap in uk?
[Image: image.php]
You can buy the tools to mod/flash your current Xbox 360 here: http://www.ck3.co.uk/

Or you could use an xDrive as an alternative: http://www.ck3.co.uk/xecuter-xdrive-360-...ition.html

I know this isn't exactly what you asked for, but you could save a lot of money doing it this way. Hope this helps.
(02-16-2012, 06:39 PM)Load Wrote: You can buy the tools to mod/flash your current Xbox 360 here: http://www.ck3.co.uk/

Or you could use an xDrive as an alternative: http://www.ck3.co.uk/xecuter-xdrive-360-...ition.html

I know this isn't exactly what you asked for, but you could save a lot of money doing it this way. Hope this helps.

Woah I've never heard of xDrive before that looks awesome, so xDrive will allow me to play copied games? I'm gonna get this!
EDIT: After some research xDrive also requires you to flash the drive, so it is pretty pointless for myself as I cannot flash them.
It's a lot easier than you might think, I'd recommend definitely giving it a try.

Also you could try looking at local adverts for people in your area that do a flashing service, if you find one at a decent price (anywhere from £10 - £25) you could go and buy a second hand Xbox or the xDrive and have them flash it for you.

If you do end up buying a second hand Xbox, you should make sure it doesn't have a Hitachi drive (google ways to check) because they are a lot harder to flash.
You're a complete scammer, good luck with that domain. I hope you get the recognition you deserve around SF as well. Smile You have money to pay for another domain, and a apparently a cheaper flashed Xbox, but you can't pay me back $9? That is pretty sad. And unfortunately lying to Sam that I had somehow mentioned to you that it was okay that your thread stayed open for the website review on the exact domain that I helped you fund?

I'm finally starting to see the realistic side in some of the members here like you.
Non
(02-17-2012, 08:09 AM)AceInfinity Wrote: You're a complete scammer, good luck with that domain. I hope you get the recognition you deserve around SF as well. Smile You have money to pay for another domain, and a apparently a cheaper flashed Xbox, but you can't pay me back $9? That is pretty sad. And unfortunately lying to Sam that I had somehow mentioned to you that it was okay that your thread stayed open for the website review on the exact domain that I helped you fund?

I'm finally starting to see the realistic side in some of the members here like you.
Non

WTF? I don't have any money I get payed next week on friday on which I will be paying you back.
(02-17-2012, 08:35 AM)TalishHF Wrote: WTF? I don't have any money I get payed next week on friday on which I will be paying you back.

Alright, then i'll wait patiently for that point in time...
(02-17-2012, 08:39 AM)AceInfinity Wrote: Alright, then i'll wait patiently for that point in time...

Thanks for your patience, sorry for your wait I understand why your getting mad. I should have thought about this before I asked to borrow the money.
It's illegal but try craigslist. I have no idea if they have this in the UK.
~I've found someone to flash it for me.
Thanks guys.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Tut] How to modify your Xbox 360 to have Orange LED's without buying them [Video] ShellsRus 32 4,451 10-21-2011, 04:58 PM
Last Post: пinja
  XBOX Live Gamertag Exchange (Anti XBOX? Don't Post/No Trollin') Resistance 15 2,770 04-01-2011, 10:33 PM
Last Post: RDCA
  Anyone played Red Dead Redemption yet? Thinking of buying. caspur 49 9,489 03-26-2011, 12:40 AM
Last Post: Jaxon
  Buying new console?? Which one?? DAMINK™ 24 2,025 02-13-2010, 08:17 PM
Last Post: ccalby
  Buying a Headset Rofl 4 730 02-09-2010, 10:42 AM
Last Post: JDBar