Support Forums

Full Version: New Auction Site for Buying Game Related Items Cheap
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hey guys,
I've started hosting an auction script on my site which I'm going to dedicate to gamers. The purpose of the site is that once you have grown tired of a game or an account you post it for sale on the site for other members to bid on. It's a lot more efficient than just selling an item in a marketplace and you can link to your auction page from a marketplace thread. The site's URL is:

We currently have a Minecraft account on sale for $0.25
damn crap is cheap.
Ima buy a minecraft account.
It also has an RS account for $5 that has been valued at ten times that.
I dont play RS.
I think jagex is lame and corrupt
I understand.. they've done a few things that have left a sour feeling with me.
Nice site idea actually.
I may sell some cracked Minecraft accounts on there.
I technically don't allow cracked accounts but if I don't know they're cracked I won't do anything about it (:
(09-04-2011, 03:04 PM)Thomas Wrote: [ -> ]I technically don't allow cracked accounts but if I don't know they're cracked I won't do anything about it (:
I was thinking you might not.
...I meant... legitimately received as gifts accounts from friends who said they don't play the game any more and happen to have 50 accounts laying around ;)
(09-04-2011, 05:27 PM).edit Wrote: [ -> ]I was thinking you might not.
...I meant... legitimately received as gifts accounts from friends who said they don't play the game any more and happen to have 50 accounts laying around ;)

Well in that case they're fine by me!
Great idea man!!

Might have to take a look into it Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3