Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gaining Weight
I play AAA basketball, am 6 2, but really skinny ... I have good speed, good shot but i want more weight so i can take force my way through defense instead of running around them
Let me help you out. Take a look through this thread.
Work out more, remember muscle is heavier then fat so working out will pick up more weight then eating. Plus muscle is more compressed then fat and is a lot more useful.
Work out and also drink creatine as it is a weight gaining powder shake.
GL!
[Image: iGvZI.png]
To put it simply, lift big and eat big to get big. Do compound lifts such as squats, deadlifts, cleans and bench press. How many days of the week can you realistically commit to working out?

Always remember, effort+consistency=results.
If you want more weight than just focus on heavy eating and do less efforts and also do some exercise to maintain your health and to also to gain your weight.
i want to build upper chest muscles, does doing push ups help with that?
(05-11-2011, 04:34 PM)Aware Wrote: i want to build upper chest muscles, does doing push ups help with that?

Yes, doing pushups help with your pecks. So does lifting. I much perfer lifting over pushups, but it's all personal preference. Also, if you're into pushups, I reccommend getting the 'Perfect Pushup.' It's a product that helps you get more out of pushups and it's really easy to use.
Eat , Eat And Eat My Friend But Don't Overdo It .

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Weight loss healthy meal plans Stevejoseph 1 1,089 07-29-2015, 10:04 PM
Last Post: adamssofia
  I need to gain weight in faster manner ranzuWCB 3 1,397 12-22-2012, 04:12 AM
Last Post: elizabeth35
  Need to lose weight Kr4z1 25 3,003 07-10-2012, 04:14 AM
Last Post: bettymorris
  How to GAIN weight? SniperRiflezzzz 133 48,918 02-01-2012, 10:17 AM
Last Post: noval
  Trying to gain weight Sodomy 15 4,073 01-23-2012, 12:19 AM
Last Post: Alberto