Support Forums

Full Version: Do You Listening Music When You Play Games?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Hi Guys,

Do You Listening Music When You Play Games?

I always listen music Cool
well depends which game Smile If it's WoW (World Of Warcraft) I always listening to music but if it's CS then i have sound on because i need to hear if someone comes behind me Omg
No. I put on my turtle beach head set so all I can hear is the game. I have tried it before tough and the music just distracted me.
If its like an MMORPG then yes, if its some other game which requires sound as part of the game then no.
Depends, if the game requires logical thought, no, if it's just run in, shoot a bunch of crap, run out, then yeah.

Ethical
I love listening to music when I play Halo. I actually have a playlist on my computer for when I play xD
I listen sometimes, like on Heroes of Newerth I do because you don't need sound, but on Call of Duty 4 I don't because sound is useful and it also lags me sometimes.
If I'm playing alone, yes, but if I'm playing with my brother or someone, then I don't. Of course, if I'm playing a playlist on Halo 3 that requires focus, then I don't, but if I'm playing some leisure game like Social Big Team, then I'll listen to music. On the computer, I almost always do.
I almost always have music playing, there's really no use in me using the mic in MW2, unless I'm in a party, so I always just have music playing, ironic enough, I seem to do better.
When playing on the pc, I always have music on, instead of the usual ingame music. It gets boring with the same music over and over..
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19