Support Forums

Full Version: Compilation: Windows 7 Dark Themes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Really nice! But all that for only 31mb? Pretty little, no?
In order to use these themes

In order to use custom themes you have to patch your system files.
To do that, download and install Universal Theme Patcher from this link:

http://deepxw.blogspot.com/2008/11/unive...tcher.html

Restart your computer for the changes to take effect.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

To install the visual style:

Place the content in the "Theme" folder to C:\Windows\Resources\Themes

Double-click on theme file to apply the style.

DO NOT COPY THE FILES IN "SYSTEM FILE" FOLDER WITHIN THE DOWNLOADED THEME. LEAVE THEM BE. You will only copy content within the theme folder and paste them to C:\Windows\Resources\Themes

(01-03-2011, 12:56 PM)Ɲymph Wrote: [ -> ]Really nice! But all that for only 31mb? Pretty little, no?

A theme file can be low as 2mb.
(01-03-2011, 12:56 PM)Ɲymph Wrote: [ -> ]Really nice! But all that for only 31mb? Pretty little, no?

Pretty big actually.Windows 7 Theme files are like 5-10mb
(01-04-2011, 01:09 AM)IamKris Wrote: [ -> ]Pretty big actually.Windows 7 Theme files are like 5-10mb

Most of the themes aren't that big.
Thank you, these are awesome themes.
Best thread everrr!

Thanks, just downloading most of them now.
(01-06-2011, 11:10 AM)Hot Chocolate Wrote: [ -> ]Best thread everrr!

Thanks, just downloading most of them now.

How comes its not 5 stars thread? Ohmy
Okay i'm a newbie.

So, on the one with the dubstep girl (as I call her, the sexy one with headphones holding her left ear on the left hand side of the desktop), how do you get the custom taskbar. There is an explorer.exe and some other crap in there but I don't want to go copying over system files before I know whats what.
(01-07-2011, 01:05 PM)Hot Chocolate Wrote: [ -> ]Okay i'm a newbie.

So, on the one with the dubstep girl (as I call her, the sexy one with headphones holding her left ear on the left hand side of the desktop), how do you get the custom taskbar. There is an explorer.exe and some other crap in there but I don't want to go copying over system files before I know whats what.

DO NOT COPY ANYTHING IN THE SYSTEM FILES FOLDER.

All you have to do is to copy the content in the theme folder which you have downloaded to C:\Windows\Resources\Themes

Then double click on theme file to apply setting.

I can also apply if for you over teamviewer if you like. Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8