Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Science and religion
How dare you! He is the love of my life! He's kind and generous and sweet and loving and caring and just so wonderful.....all the things that you've just proved yourslef not to be. You call yourself a christian and you're supposed to love your neighbour but I don't see any love where you're coming from, only judgement and critism and hate. I came here expecting to able to debate this topic in a calm, adult way but if all you can do is insult and upset the person that I love more than life itself, well then, I'm off. If you hurt him you hurt me and I won't ever see anyone hurt him....I'd die before I'd let that happen.
_ISR_m3rc_: That's cold and unsensitiv. >.>
wow. you all take everything overboard.....
I fractured my arm once, and in the room, waiting to have it x-rayed, this older couple came in and sat down. The lady, had twisted her ankel.

Her husband plainly stated, "If she don't quit hurting herself, I'm gonna haft to take her outback and shoot her!" Of course, we all laughed.

_ISR_m3rc_
_ISR_m3rc_ Wrote:
Petite chien Wrote:By the way I'm only staying long enough to get my pro-science feminist left wing views across, hee hee...

And that is supposed to mean what to me?

Petite chien Wrote:I'm so used to everyone knowing each other by their real name on drpoodle.com that I forgot you wouldn't know who I was going on about.

Oh. So I guess you call happypenguin by his first name too then, don't you?

Petite chien Wrote:And he can get argumentative but I love him to bits!!!
You poor, poor girl.
There is something terribly wrong with DrPoodle, and there is only one cure for people like him.
Take him out back, blindfold him, and put him out of his and our misory by giving him some lead posioning.

Petite chien Wrote:How dare you! He is the love of my life! He's kind and generous and sweet and loving and caring and just so wonderful.....all the things that you've just proved yourslef not to be. You call yourself a christian and you're supposed to love your neighbour but I don't see any love where you're coming from, only judgement and critism and hate. I came here expecting to able to debate this topic in a calm, adult way but if all you can do is insult and upset the person that I love more than life itself, well then, I'm off. If you hurt him you hurt me and I won't ever see anyone hurt him....I'd die before I'd let that happen.

CraKteR Wrote:_ISR_m3rc_: That's cold and unsensitiv. >.>

_ISR_m3rc_ Wrote:wow. you all take everything overboard.....
I fractured my arm once, and in the room, waiting to have it x-rayed, this older couple came in and sat down. The lady, had twisted her ankel.

Her husband plainly stated, "If she don't quit hurting herself, I'm gonna haft to take her outback and shoot her!" Of course, we all laughed.

_ISR_m3rc_
Doesn't ANYONE around here know a joke when they see one??
Petite Chien, you gotta get used to ISR... lol .. But, I'm sure you only came to debate on this ONE thread, correct? Or are you staying? But, then, MonkeyBit would probably cuss you out if you stayed, no doubt.
~ FFW
* Mint_mybb_import3274 looks at the above posts.

Is there really any need for this thread to continue?
Not that I see.
* FirefoxWiz likes the /me feature Big Grin
~ FFW
* Mint_mybb_import3274 likes the /slap feature

* Mint_mybb_import3274 slaps Bill Gates around a bit with a large trout.
* FirefoxWiz slaps Someone around a bit with a large trout.
~ FFW
Petite chien Wrote:I can't watch that video cos I'm on

dialup,
Somehow, I find this hard to believe, considering I looked up your IP

address, and went to the company name, and they are broadband

providers.

http://www.lixxus.co.uk/products/home_us...efault.asp

_IS

R_m3rc_
MiNT Wrote:* MiNT looks at the above posts.</span>

Is

there really any need for this thread to continue?

Well, I kind of agree that

it's pointless. I mean, I think it's GREAT if people can discuss their theological and/or

philosophical views with open minds and without getting emotional. No one is likely to change

their own beliefs because of something that they read in a message forum but there's so

MUCH to learn from others' beliefs. Unfortunately, very few people can discuss religion or

philosophy with open minds and, more often than not it comes down to an "I'm right!--No I'M

right!" kind of thing. If NO one is trying to understand anyone else's POV then it's a

monumental waste of time, IMO.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What's your religion and/or philosophy? (try to be respectful) JDBar 1 477 04-09-2011, 11:48 PM
Last Post: Charles
  Which Religion Do i belong to if any? BadWolf 41 11,780 03-20-2011, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Mous