Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which Religion Do i belong to if any?
So for a long time i been wondering about which religion i belonged to but i never really cared to research. I was wondering if anyone could help me, so here's what i believe in and other random stuff.

*I believe that there is an creator or creators
*I don't believe of heaven nor hell. I find that this is a create motivation for people to live their life in a good way but its not for me. I find that heaven in a place where everything is perfect but in time i would be bored because you need a rainy day to appreciate the sunny days(never liked this metaphor i love when it rains).
*I want answers just like everyone but not necessarily about the past on how it was all created and other questions in those line but more for what lies in the future after death.
*I am not afraid of death just how i die and if i lived a good life and am moving forward to another life(some what to do with reincarnation but i don't want to become a god)

Please if Necessarily ask question that i can answer so you guys can answer my question

...please don't start with a religion debate i don't care what people believe in unless its harming other people.
I'd think maybe Agnostic? Let me look a little further.
Cant answer the religion component. Athiest i guess?
However what happens after death?
You die. Stop existing and become fertiliser unfortunately.
Its really that simple. Any gloss over this is just that. Heaven hell and all that are just what you said mate.
I actually am pretty similar in my belief to you actually.
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

Agnostic. You believe in some components of religion but you don't subscribe to a faith.
I am a non believer but I am open to the concept of religion and will not judge based on religion.
No, he doesn't seem to be Agnostic. Agnostics feel that the existence of a god can't be known because there isn't proof.
(07-29-2010, 09:09 AM)Nemmyy Wrote: No, he doesn't seem to be Agnostic. Agnostics feel that the existence of a god can't be known because there isn't proof.

Didn't he state in the OP that he does believe in a "Creator?" I pretty much have the same beliefs as him, and I consider myself Agnostic, but he might think otherwise, I might just be missing something.
(07-29-2010, 09:12 AM)Clay Wrote: Didn't he state in the OP that he does believe in a "Creator?" I pretty much have the same beliefs as him, and I consider myself Agnostic, but he might think otherwise, I might just be missing something.

God/Creator is the same thing to me, but I'm Agnostic so it doesn't really matter to me either.

Ok, he appears to believe in Agnostic Theism.
I don't believe in religion but I think it's great. If gives millions of people hope and belief.
In any religion, they are going to want to shape your beliefs there buddy. And you don't go "looking" for a religion to belong to. It just comes to you. Believe what you believe... why does religion have to be in your life?
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. Love is the law, love under will.
.::The Rights of Man::.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What's your religion and/or philosophy? (try to be respectful) JDBar 1 476 04-09-2011, 11:48 PM
Last Post: Charles
  What category do *you* belong in? Mous 23 3,622 03-20-2011, 08:16 AM
Last Post: Solidus
  Science and religion Petite chien 21 2,278 09-13-2006, 06:05 PM
Last Post: FirefoxWiz