Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Read this if u hate justin bieber
HELLO EVERYONE
The metal militia will be attacking Justin Bieber's video (justin bieber baby ft. ludacris) on the FOURTH OF JULY! Assemble all fans of good music in every genre! (Jazz, Metal, Classical, Classic Rock etc.) On said date leave a comment giving your thoughts on JB, close the comment with -MM. Copy and paste this comment to all the good band videos! (Megadeth, Metallica, Slayer, Anthrax, led zeppelin, black sabbath, etc.) Thumbs up this comment
Verum quaere et insaniam inveni
I don't hate him, I just don't like him.
[Image: Imageskx3xi-1.png]
Why fourth of July?
what the fudge is honestly the point in that ?
Is it their jeliousy ? I'm sure the noise of the screaming girls will drown out whoever 'attacks'.
I hate Justin Bieber, but I hate Metallica, led zeppelin, black sabbath, even more... (Don't know the other bands you mentioned).

So I'd be more likely to join a Justin Bieber fan club than your protest...
I don't appreciate his music as much as I do others, but hate is a strong word.
You know, posting hate comments on his videos will just make him EVEN MORE famous? Think before you act. If you dislike music, just keep it to yourself.
(07-01-2010, 03:14 PM)Dubstep Wrote: I hate Justin Bieber, but I hate Metallica, led zeppelin, black sabbath, even more... (Don't know the other bands you mentioned).

So I'd be more likely to join a Justin Bieber fan club than your protest...

How can you hate Metallica back in their prime? They were god like.
[Image: Imageskx3xi-1.png]
i hate this high pitched pussy, all the girls love him i dont see y
If you've been to one of his shows (I went when he was performing with t.swift) that kid can dance hella nice. I have some respect for him. He will make more money than youre whole family will, stop the jealousy. You're just mad 100,000 screaming girls aren't screaming for you. grow up!

--posted while listening to metallica - one, ironic.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Justin Broading Lol K 0 332 07-19-2011, 02:06 AM
Last Post: Lol K
  Justin Bieber Says U.S. Health Care System Is “Evil” Camgaertner 5 1,135 03-06-2011, 12:52 PM
Last Post: Thomas
  Top 5 things I hate about music and youtube. Example 39 8,646 03-05-2011, 12:34 PM
Last Post: Quinlan
  If Justin was a girl (and other disturbing Google trends) Eve 11 2,814 02-27-2011, 05:27 AM
Last Post: NekoChan
  Justin Bieber. <3 Just stop hatingg. MONSTER thread on HF Positive 25 3,626 01-06-2011, 12:02 PM
Last Post: Intoxicated