Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
Top 5 things I hate about music and youtube.
5. iTunes.
It has crappy music, and why would you pay if you can get it for free

4. VEVO.
Its an evil company that takes money from great performers and uploads some low quality music to youtube after it.

3. People who're flaming and rating low on bass music on youtube, who don't even have a subwoofer or a bass headphone

2. Listening FEM's "Like A G6" on youtube.
The song itself is good. Most of the video's are so bad. Example, someone is claiming his "Like A G6" video HQ sound. I'm listening with my Monster Beats Solo. So after some time I hear "And I'm feeling so fly like a G6", and after that I expect some good bass. But what do I get? Such a bad and crispy bass, that I almost got a heart attack.

1. Bass music without any bass at all
Yup, you got me right. Some people are uploading some music claiming it to be HQ that are like 10 MB big. So I suppose it is HQ and its worth to wait some time, because I have a bad connection on the 2nd floor.
Example: Lil Wayne - Lollipop. It should have an overdosis on bass. So when I play it and I hear "So she got to lick the rappah" and then there's NO BASS AT ALL!! Really frustrating.

So what do you think?
Please post your opinions here.
[Image: evidence2.png]
While I don't listen to heavy bass songs really, I agree with the fact that a lot of low quality music is getting uploaded to youtube.
"Why judge a life you can't change?"
You are an important person who deserves to be happy.
(02-18-2011, 09:02 AM)wassiliboss Wrote: 4. VEVO.
Its an evil company that takes money from great performers and uploads some low quality music to youtube after it.

100% Agreed. VEVO is the biggest bullshit to ever come to YouTube. It really annoys me that there is a VEVO for almost every popular artist you could think of. I'm alright with them trying to stop copyright infringement, and things like that, but it's called YOUtube, I don't go there to watch videos posted by corporate channels and 1 minute ads before every video.
Life's a beach and I'm just playin' in the sand.
Just buy the album, and voila. Good quality.
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam.

(02-19-2011, 01:35 PM)Cybr Wrote: Just buy the album, and voila. Good quality.
I prefer the less legal way, downloading.
On torrent sites you can find HQ tracks and albums for free.
Here's the thing about VEVO - people were uploading artists' songs and, while YouTube eventually implemented a system for detecting these songs and therefore running ads on those videos (meaning the artist could finally profit on their work), it wasn't good enough. Besides, why would anyone want to watch some kid's slideshow for a video? Instead, now the artist is receiving revenue from the videos posted to YouTube, higher quality videos remain on YouTube, and some people can't post their montages to select songs. At least there can still be copywritten music on the site.
Want to discuss Google's new Nexus 7 tablet?
Want to try and win Google Play credits and Nexus 7 cases?

Nexus 7 Forums
How does iTunes have 'crappy' music?

They're a leader in music distribution.

If you could provide something that one-ups iTunes...
(02-20-2011, 08:49 AM)Flamingo Wrote: How does iTunes have 'crappy' music?

They're a leader in music distribution.

If you could provide something that one-ups iTunes...
well, one time I've bought something from iTunes, and it had likely a bad quality.
(02-20-2011, 09:56 AM)wassiliboss Wrote: well, one time I've bought something from iTunes, and it had likely a bad quality.

iTunes sells only what the artist provides, so it's not Apple's fault.

Their quality is higher than all MP3 stores.
iTunes actually does sell alright quality music, and have definitely improved over the years. They used to supply music at a bitrate of 128kb/s for most music (that priced at $0.99), with the rare exceptions of the "DRM-free music" (encoded at 256kb/s), but that's since changed to mostly all 256kb/s for music. That's not bad, and quite good compared to YouTube (somewhere around 56kb/s), but still not very good and nowhere near CD-quality of ~1400kb/s (disregarding most every other quality of music files).
Want to discuss Google's new Nexus 7 tablet?
Want to try and win Google Play credits and Nexus 7 cases?

Nexus 7 Forums

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Not Being Able To Click Things In My Container (HTML/CSS) BreShiE 0 513 02-25-2012, 11:30 AM
Last Post: BreShiE
  My top comment on a youtube video BlackChaos 6 898 06-09-2011, 01:43 PM
Last Post: Zumog
  Things you do for fun? Psychosis 25 4,829 04-24-2011, 11:50 PM
Last Post: spark™
  Things that are lacking in the English language. Elektrisk 34 9,369 12-12-2010, 03:53 PM
Last Post: Distant Relatives
  Read this if u hate justin bieber Treblez 9 3,916 07-01-2010, 09:09 PM
Last Post: DanPaq