Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Amazing Things
It will be interesting to see what you consider amazing. So post something that you consider to be amazing. Anything at all!

I find schizophrenia amazing (in a non-creepy way) I just enjoy all of the studies done on this condition.

I also find the study of Homophobia amazing, obvious, but none the less amazing. You would be amazed if you have not seen the statistics.

So again post anything you consider amazing. A story, a word, an article, a color, an insult (pg-13), a movie and anything else you can think of.
I had two separate conversations -- one online, and the other real-life -- on the topic of forums. Neither know the other but both were of the opinion that social anxiety and nervousness is proportionate to online forum activity. I find it amazing to imagine that the most sociable users online could very well be the opposite in real life, and am careful about how that concept may apply to me.
The human body is fantastic.

Oh and trying to getting around the concept of the universe is pretty mind blowing.
(06-08-2010, 03:15 AM)Eve Wrote: I had two separate conversations -- one online, and the other real-life -- on the topic of forums. Neither know the other but both were of the opinion that social anxiety and nervousness is proportionate to online forum activity. I find it amazing to imagine that the most sociable users online could very well be the opposite in real life, and am careful about how that concept may apply to me.

I appreciate people like you who practice self awareness. I think more people should ask themselves if who they are online embodies who they are in person. It almost seems like it is common sense, but as my psychology professor once said "common sense is not so common anymore folks."

(06-08-2010, 03:59 AM)Sam Wrote: Oh and trying to getting around the concept of the universe is pretty mind blowing.

I don't think we will ever fully understand the concept of the universe, but that's just me being a pessimist. Maybe you will be the one to unlock the mysteries =3 you never know.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Not Being Able To Click Things In My Container (HTML/CSS) BreShiE 0 515 02-25-2012, 11:30 AM
Last Post: BreShiE
  Amazing Translation App. Sam 7 1,304 01-17-2012, 11:16 PM
Last Post: SoulCake.
  Things you do for fun? Psychosis 25 4,838 04-24-2011, 11:50 PM
Last Post: sparkā„¢
  Top 5 things I hate about music and youtube. Example 39 8,653 03-05-2011, 12:34 PM
Last Post: Quinlan
  AMAZING Biking Video - Danny MacAskill Peter L 8 764 12-27-2010, 12:20 AM
Last Post: Hannibal