Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Things you do for fun?
Hey, what are some things you guys do for fun? my life is getting fairly boring and i need something to do...

i usually

mess around on computer (getting boring)
play ps3 (got boring)
Play bass (preety fun in short doses)
skate (kinda fun but almost never get time to do it because by time im done with hw its already dark.)

[Image: psychois21.png]
workout
downhill ski
consume alcohol in licensed establishments or friends residences
chill with a friend/friends and smoke some fine marijuana products
have sex
ride my bike
go camping or backpacking
whitewater rafting
travel to new countries

All I can think of at the moment.
Me?

Something on the computer. Wether it's creating a website, securing someone elses network, Playing around with Linux, Chatting to friends, Playing games, Tweaking settings, Broacasting Audo, Watching YouTube Videos or simply forum posting... but it can get very boring.
(04-10-2011, 07:06 PM)Swat Runs Train Wrote: workout
downhill ski
consume alcohol in licensed establishments or friends residences
chill with a friend/friends and smoke some fine marijuana products
have sex
ride my bike
go camping or backpacking
whitewater rafting
travel to new countries

All I can think of at the moment.

working out was always fun, but with my dad not having a job any more then i can't do that. im 14 so no alcohol, i can't smoke weed because of the job i want later on in my life. i have no girlfriend so no sex or anything of the sort. riding my bike is the same as the skating its dark by time i get done with homework :/. the others i wish i could do. I do hang out with friends some times but not too many live near.

Find seasons to watch lol.Or go build something.I love to snowboard and skateboard.
(04-10-2011, 07:24 PM)iNviZ Wrote: Find seasons to watch lol.Or go build something.I love to snowboard and skateboard.

i do have quite a few seasons i watch, hawaii five-o, criminal minds, Ncis, Ncis los angeles, criminal minds suspect behavior, manhunters, breakout kings.
Mwhaha, I haz no homework... EVER.
Either watch anime or go to dance practice Big Grin
HJT Team. Deltron <3 RDCA <3 Quintus <3
I am in the same position as you. I dont really have anything to do that I find fun, so I spend my life on the computer. I know I need to do something different for a change, but I don't know what. :/
(04-10-2011, 08:21 PM)Bryden Wrote: I am in the same position as you. I dont really have anything to do that I find fun, so I spend my life on the computer. I know I need to do something different for a change, but I don't know what. :/

Hang out with friends? Play a sport?

On the other hand, I like to workout, hangout with friends, play basketball at a local recreation center, and go bowling. I don't spend too much time doing these activities because of school work.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Not Being Able To Click Things In My Container (HTML/CSS) BreShiE 0 513 02-25-2012, 11:30 AM
Last Post: BreShiE
  It's been fun Reality 10 2,116 04-16-2011, 07:05 PM
Last Post: Solidus
  Top 5 things I hate about music and youtube. Example 39 8,646 03-05-2011, 12:34 PM
Last Post: Quinlan
  Dis on Kanye thread. (100% fun) Soundwave 4 957 12-21-2010, 10:14 PM
Last Post: Soundwave
  Things that are lacking in the English language. Elektrisk 34 9,428 12-12-2010, 03:53 PM
Last Post: Distant Relatives