Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Three Word Story - Story On First Page
We all know this game.
We are gonna make a story where each post is limited to three words and I am gonna write the story here so it doesn't become a mess. Remember SupportForums is a pg-13 site, so no adult stuff.

My part: Once upon a

STORY

Once upon a time, a guy bought a chimpanzee he played with and put a banana somewhere he thought was good. Then he threw it at a big, hard, long keyboard which was orange and blue. Meanwhile, the chimpanzee was starting to get annoyed at zoo keeper who was a porcupine. The chimpanzee hit a home run with the banana of golden incrediblenessocity. The porcupine was actually an undercover zookeeper pet detective who investigated repulsive bad smell of the chimpanzee. And it flowed with the wind across the zoo until it reached the nose of a fat zebra. The zebra complained about how he couldn't sleep because the smell made stripes change colour. Nobody really cared, except the porcupine. The water was also undrinkable because drinking it would taste like chimpanzee. The chimpanzee's penis was on his mouth because he was very flexible.

Contributers
  • Support
  • Rozzy
  • Nemmyy
  • Eagle
  • Genequil
  • Extasey
  • Eve
  • Neko-Chan

[Image: wugcpy.png]

Time, a guy...
bought a chimpanzee
he played with
[Image: 28jy5v9.png]
/Guys remember punctuations and everything grammar related. They don't show up by themselves.
[Image: wugcpy.png]

and put a

2short
Banana somewhere he...
thought was good.
Then he threw
[Image: genequil.png]
it at a

2short

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Five Word Story Minus-Zero 781 247,429 11-15-2016, 11:16 PM
Last Post: SynorisTechnologies
  [Narrative Story] Empty Creatures Froggy 6 1,720 10-15-2016, 03:19 AM
Last Post: thomasf2220
  Creepy story - Curiosity thespragg 2 1,162 03-13-2013, 12:08 PM
Last Post: Dubai
  Short Story, don't know if I should continue. Speak 2 1,446 03-13-2013, 12:07 PM
Last Post: Dubai
  The Eyelash That Ended The World [My First Short Story] JustHayden 3 1,227 04-29-2012, 09:07 PM
Last Post: JustHayden