Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favorite FTP client?
I'm using FileZilla atm and i didn't had any problems with it b4.
CuteFTP because i think its best
[Image: 28jy5v9.png]
(05-07-2010, 06:44 AM)Eagle Wrote: CuteFTP because i think its best

I think i'm going to try out CuteFTP soon.
[Image: 35m2ur7.jpg]
In my opinion, FileZilla is the best ..
CuteFTP Solves this thread,

I've been researching about CuteFTP, and i found out CuteFTP is a popular FTP tool that supports browser integration, file resuming and site-to-site transfers.

It has a password protected site manager for secure access to your favorite FTP sites, a scheduler to automate daily file operations, and a transfer queue to store files from multiple sites for later transfer.
Web developers will particularly enjoy the powerful directory comparison, keep alive, and file moving features of CuteFTP.
And as a bonus, a simple, text-based HTML editor called CuteHTML LE comes bundled with the program.
I'm using FileZilla without any problems at all. I really like it because of it's easy UI.

I use FireZilla. I have never had any issues with it, so I have never bothered to try anything else. Solid Program!
FREE E-BOOK! Make Money With YouTube!
CLICK HERE TO MAKE HUNDREDS A DAY -- IT'S 100% FREE
I use FileZilla, it's worked well for me.
and is quick. So it does all the Jobs needed of it.
I recommend
i used to use flashfxp but i didnt like the layout and gui of it so i switched to filezilla, never had problems and i love it, although i may look into cuteftp if people are saying such good things about it.
I've been using File Zilla, but since I read this thread I think I'ma try Cute FTP, and Smart FTP.
[Image: travy.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Basic]How to Upload files via FTP Peter L 11 2,416 12-25-2010, 10:36 AM
Last Post: Peter L
  What is the ftp host that starts with Cwa? nevets04 1 641 11-01-2009, 11:14 PM
Last Post: Akshay*