Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
★ ★ ★ Top Ten FREE AntiVirus Software ★ ★ ★
I use microsoft security. It works just fine.
Very good looking Tutorial on how to get anti-virus, I am going to download some of this.
Avast is great, but I find it hard to control.
Right now, I'm running w/ nothing, :O.

I was given a free Avast version from a relative and it does seem to be pretty good.

Personally I don't really use antiviruses and just rely mostly on virtual boxes and sandboxes. Nevertheless, good job on making a good list on current antiviruses for newer computer/internet users.
Great, I like AVG. It's the best to me, even though I don't use Any Anti-virus. -_-
I use Avast, cannot be happier. It works very easily with a very nice UI combined with fast scanning, and a very light software (Not resource hogging) and has a very good detection rate, highly recommend anyone to use it.
(01-05-2012, 09:24 PM)Quizzical Wrote: I use Avast, cannot be happier. It works very easily with a very nice UI combined with fast scanning, and a very light software (Not resource hogging) and has a very good detection rate, highly recommend anyone to use it.

It is good, I just don't use it because it's also notorious for BSOD's. Some people don't have any problems with it though, and that's fine then Smile
Thanks for sharing this information about Antivirus.
It is very useful for me.
Personally I think avira should be number one. But that is just my opinion.
Yeah, I think Avira is superior, but I had a free key for Malewarebytes and had to use it.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  for free software neoprajjwol 2 1,411 05-18-2012, 11:33 AM
Last Post: WishBone
  I need a free Antivirus w/ file scanner! Scalise 25 4,623 03-10-2012, 06:45 PM
Last Post: Existence
  ☺ The Top of the Line Top 5 Anti-Viruses Around Town ☺ Resistance 87 27,774 09-20-2011, 11:07 AM
Last Post: Grin
  Mega Thread: Firewalls, Antivirus and Other security tools Linxy 3 1,819 06-18-2011, 05:37 PM
Last Post: LiamLC
  Top 10 antivirus software [Must have] Notorious Mental 48 11,986 05-19-2011, 07:07 AM
Last Post: VinceB