Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone get an ipad?
(04-06-2010, 07:16 PM)Elite Wrote: Your kidding, right?

The applications on the iTunes are some of the best Phone games you will ever get.

I've got over 90 Applications on my iPhone, with 16 racing games, 15+ fighting games and more.

Don't diss the apps.

Reread what I wrote, then reread what you wrote. You'll realize how horribly you misread what I wrote.
(04-06-2010, 07:16 PM)Elite Wrote: Your kidding, right?

The applications on the iTunes are some of the best Phone games you will ever get.

I've got over 90 Applications on my iPhone, with 16 racing games, 15+ fighting games and more.

Don't diss the apps.

Lrn2read.

He stated that iTunes was one of the worst applications of the 21st century, not the games and such that you can get.

Anyways... I really don't see the point in the iPad, may as well stick with the iTouch, same thing, cheaper, and smaller.

I think when you buy apple products you are really paying for the brand. Don't get me wrong I don't hate apple products, but they tend to be way over priced.
Quote:It should be "iTunes wasn't..."

No, it shouldn't. I'm speaking in the conditional mood.
See here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conditional..._languages

Look at "Speculative" to the left.

Regardless, even if I were wrong, you shouldn't be correcting people's spelling/grammar unless they have asked you to, or unless it's completely incomprehensible.
(04-06-2010, 07:46 PM)Elektrisk Wrote: No, it shouldn't. I'm speaking in the conditional mood.
See here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conditional..._languages

Look at "Speculative" to the left.

Regardless, even if I were wrong, you shouldn't be correcting people's spelling/grammar unless they have asked you to, or unless it's completely incomprehensible.

I don't want to get this too off topic, so can I ask you a few questions via pm?

I don't think iTunes is that bad of program, except for the fact they hate everything that isn't an apple device.
Quote:I don't want to get this too off topic, so can I ask you a few questions via pm?

Yes.

The reason I think iTunes is bad is because it doesn't have enough functionality. Windows users get boned in that there's way less support for scripts that Mac users can use with their iTunes. iTunes is a very bloated piece of software that is extremely resource intensive. It's also rather slow.
(04-06-2010, 09:34 PM)Elektrisk Wrote: Yes.

The reason I think iTunes is bad is because it doesn't have enough functionality. Windows users get boned in that there's way less support for scripts that Mac users can use with their iTunes. iTunes is a very bloated piece of software that is extremely resource intensive. It's also rather slow.

I would have to agree, I absolutely hate it when I accidentally click it, and most of the time I close the window behind it D:
hmmm. I don't know about this new Ipad. I mean it looks cool and everything but.... I will just stick to the Ipod touch.
(04-06-2010, 09:34 PM)Elektrisk Wrote: Yes.

I completely agree, I hardly ever open iTunes, on the slight occasion I do, it is to sync my itouch, and I immediately close it, it is quite the resource whore...
Can you call with the iPad?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mac iPad Transter | iPad to Mac/iTunes Backup, Mac to iPad Transfer carl83 7 2,359 10-09-2014, 10:16 AM
Last Post: xadamxk
  How to Transfer videos/Picture to iPad in an easiest way? (For Windowns and Mac) briannachloe 6 4,403 10-09-2014, 10:16 AM
Last Post: xadamxk
  ipad mini e-mail stanulg 1 1,120 06-14-2013, 02:56 AM
Last Post: crthell
  Few questions about iPad Cubs 0 902 11-28-2012, 06:25 PM
Last Post: Cubs
  3 Reasons to NOT get an iPad 3 Grin 10 2,408 03-28-2012, 10:37 AM
Last Post: Grin