Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone get an ipad?
So I heard it was sold out in stores and became really popular, even though apple kinda failed with it
I think it looks stupid, really.

It's just a larger-scale iPhone with some new features.
[Image: jpke28.jpg]
I actually can't wait for Iron Man 2.
I heard it's a dumb, bigger version of an iTouch.

"Hey, let me pull out my iPad."
"Okay, I'm done with it, lemme just put it in my pocket and we'll go."
"Oh wait, it can't fit!"
Yeah, too big. I went to the mall and people went crazy ape crap over it. There was literally 250 people in line.
How could this big thing be popular? I would never buy it, it's so hideous imo ;)
(04-05-2010, 05:48 PM)Yin Wrote: Yeah, too big. I went to the mall and people went crazy ape crap over it. There was literally 250 people in line.
Haha, I'd laugh at them.

I'd much rather buy a laptop, or a iPhone.
[Image: jpke28.jpg]
I actually can't wait for Iron Man 2.
This is what u would do...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGUppxoJU...r_embedded#
We've been selling them at work (Best Buy), I don't see what the big deal is anyway. I was playing with one all day, it's just a big iPod touch.
[Image: tje1.png]
i would really love to hold an ipad in my hands, to get the feel of it and decide weather it's even worth buying one.
[Image: 2jalumb.jpg]
(04-05-2010, 06:00 PM)Whizdom™ Wrote: We've been selling them at work (Best Buy), I don't see what the big deal is anyway. I was playing with one all day, it's just a big iPod touch.

I heard the reason that people even like it is because there a few apps that can be purchased with an iPad that can't be purchased with the iTouch.

Also, the big library of books is the main reason they released the iPad.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mac iPad Transter | iPad to Mac/iTunes Backup, Mac to iPad Transfer carl83 7 2,358 10-09-2014, 10:16 AM
Last Post: xadamxk
  How to Transfer videos/Picture to iPad in an easiest way? (For Windowns and Mac) briannachloe 6 4,403 10-09-2014, 10:16 AM
Last Post: xadamxk
  ipad mini e-mail stanulg 1 1,120 06-14-2013, 02:56 AM
Last Post: crthell
  Few questions about iPad Cubs 0 902 11-28-2012, 06:25 PM
Last Post: Cubs
  3 Reasons to NOT get an iPad 3 Grin 10 2,408 03-28-2012, 10:37 AM
Last Post: Grin