Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3 Reasons to NOT get an iPad 3
Ok.
So iPad 3 seems so POPULARLY TRNDY!
Let's get to three reasons WHY you shouldn't get one.
An iPad 2 right now is a steal by the way.
100-200$ off the original retail because of the iPad 3.

These reasons are from a "source".
On twitter there is a trusted jailbreak reporter that I follow who usually has the top of line reports of ios devices.
1. Wifi has limited or weak connectivity.
2. Some iPads have problem charging when playing games.
3. This was on the news, mind you,
The retina display has caused an overheat in processes.

With this being said,
Why should you get an iPad 3?

Mind you, even if these issues hasn't occurred, the iPad 3 wouldn't be worth it when you can get that iPad 2 at half the price. It just doesn't offer enough to compensate for the price.
Quaero gloria stellarum.
That's correct. You would be paying $500 for a $300~350 device.
You forgot to mention that it's an iPad, made by Apple. That would be top of the list of reasons not to buy one for me.
Oh. Well Apple makes "nice" products. However, most of them are not as functional as you would like them to be.
(03-22-2012, 01:57 PM)Grin Wrote: Oh. Well Apple makes "nice" products. However, most of them are not as functional as you would like them to be.

Plus they smell really bad and give you sexually transmitted infections.
Lol. That made me laugh. I'm in English class and it's all silent here so...
*awk*
Haha I laughed at Fragma's comments. I personally only use Apple devices for DJing, what's the point of an iPad at all?
The 32GB new iPad only cost them $310 and they are selling it over $600. Its 10 degree hotter than the previous one...a few degree higher compare to Asus transformer prime and the galaxy tab 10.1. I don't really like iPad because all of my friends, family members are always talking about Apple products. When I say I need to get a new phone, they just say "get an iPhone!" *sign*
I personally wouldn't consider getting the iPad because of, well, the reasons you've already stated. The only reason I would have to consider it would be the screen quality.

Not enough though. You can't get me this time, Apple!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mac iPad Transter | iPad to Mac/iTunes Backup, Mac to iPad Transfer carl83 7 2,360 10-09-2014, 10:16 AM
Last Post: xadamxk
  How to Transfer videos/Picture to iPad in an easiest way? (For Windowns and Mac) briannachloe 6 4,406 10-09-2014, 10:16 AM
Last Post: xadamxk
  ipad mini e-mail stanulg 1 1,121 06-14-2013, 02:56 AM
Last Post: crthell
  Few questions about iPad Cubs 0 902 11-28-2012, 06:25 PM
Last Post: Cubs
  Did any of you purchased an iPad 3 ? PolarX 1 712 03-22-2012, 08:31 AM
Last Post: Grin