Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone get an ipad?
(04-05-2010, 06:04 PM)«Ðartz™» Wrote: I heard the reason that people even like it is because there a few apps that can be purchased with an iPad that can't be purchased with the iTouch.

Also, the big library of books is the main reason they released the iPad.

The only reason i would be using the ipad is for browsing the internet, I think it would feel better than a laptop imo.
[Image: 2jalumb.jpg]
Everyone knows its a bigol ipod touch.
Yeah, iPad's internet browsing capabilities are amazing. However, it's kind of shitty, because it's WAY too big. I like having things fit in my pockets.
(04-05-2010, 06:04 PM)«Ðartz™» Wrote: I heard the reason that people even like it is because there a few apps that can be purchased with an iPad that can't be purchased with the iTouch.

Also, the big library of books is the main reason they released the iPad.

True but it sucks as an e-reader, doesn't have all the capabilities of a Kindle. It's not worth the money. You can only run one run non-Apple application at a time, no multitasking, no flash, no camera and no way to add one, videos play in that disappointing “letterbox” mode, and it's going to be obsolete soon as the second generation is already in production.
[Image: tje1.png]
(04-05-2010, 05:48 PM)Yin Wrote: Yeah, too big. I went to the mall and people went crazy ape crap over it. There was literally 250 people in line.

yeah, it's like kinda awkward, too big to fit in pocket but too awkward/small looking to act like a laptop.. it's retarded and IMHO apple failed on it. Even the name kinda fails
If I had that kind of money to blow I would much rather buy this http://www.dell.com/content/products/pro...dhs&~ck=mn it's like $100 less than the 64GB Wifi + 3g one.

Alien Ware Laptop or Over sized period protection?
In my opinion, the iPad is completely useless. I cannot understand why anyone would want to buy one.
[Image: Scarface.jpg]
(04-06-2010, 04:28 AM)5C4RF4C3 Wrote: In my opinion, the iPad is completely useless. I cannot understand why anyone would want to buy one.

Well I mean if you have a lot of money to spend and you are a technology enthusiast, why not?
I sincerely hate apple products. I regret getting an iPod. So no. I am also tired of articles about the iPad flooding google news :|
(04-05-2010, 06:01 PM)aiir Wrote: i would really love to hold an ipad in my hands, to get the feel of it and decide weather it's even worth buying one.

It would probably feel like an oversized touch screen phone or a 'mini' touchscreen TV.

In my opinion, the iPad is useless, Apple perhaps were desperate to come up with a 'new' idea so decided to enlarge the iPhone, as they knew there would be some techno enthusiast who would be silly enough to buy it.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mac iPad Transter | iPad to Mac/iTunes Backup, Mac to iPad Transfer carl83 7 2,360 10-09-2014, 10:16 AM
Last Post: xadamxk
  How to Transfer videos/Picture to iPad in an easiest way? (For Windowns and Mac) briannachloe 6 4,406 10-09-2014, 10:16 AM
Last Post: xadamxk
  ipad mini e-mail stanulg 1 1,121 06-14-2013, 02:56 AM
Last Post: crthell
  Few questions about iPad Cubs 0 902 11-28-2012, 06:25 PM
Last Post: Cubs
  3 Reasons to NOT get an iPad 3 Grin 10 2,412 03-28-2012, 10:37 AM
Last Post: Grin