Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Release] Twit Style Theme - Twitter inspired theme [DOWNLOAD LINK ]
Hey guys today I'm going to be releasing my first public theme. It has yet to be approved by a Mybboard admin. Anyway here is what the theme will look like.
Index Page
On Off post icons

The download

http://mods.mybboard.net/view/twit-style-theme
That's a really nice looking theme mate. Really looks good. Imho, the navigation could be done better. I just think it needs some type of sperator. But yeah, looks really good.
At the top will be the same place you hang from.
Thanks. I'll be fixing the navigation soon. I didn't really like it either but I was kind of struggling with what I really wanted to do with it. So I just made an initial release.
Well.. Nice, but I have seen better themes.
(04-05-2010, 10:37 AM)Pi[X]el Wrote: Well.. Nice, but I have seen better themes.
Thanks for your feed back. But I don't recall saying "Compare it to other themes"
It's very clean, and the bird looks like it was rendered with a program called "penguin"
PM me for private, confidential support.
Wow keep it up its nice.
[Image: rbwq3a.png]
I remember you posting this on HF, Did you use a site i gave you for the colors? Looks much better and the colors are a lot smoother than before, Good stuff Smile.
[Image: 2jalumb.jpg]
I think it looks nice! You could add themed tabs on there to make it look like clouds or something
(04-05-2010, 03:12 AM)trilobyte- Wrote: That's a really nice looking theme mate. Really looks good. Imho, the navigation could be done better. I just think it needs some type of sperator. But yeah, looks really good.

I agree with you man.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  General Board | MyBB 1.8 | Custom Theme | POSTING CONTEST Blue 7 2,295 12-17-2014, 04:31 PM
Last Post: Blue
  MySkins.org : Quality Custom and Premium Mybb Theme Studio envira 20 4,767 02-26-2014, 06:48 AM
Last Post: envira
  ELITEVIP.NET | Custom Theme | Exclusive Leaks | Virtual Economy + Gambling ParadoxCF 0 662 10-02-2013, 08:55 PM
Last Post: ParadoxCF
  request theme for mybb.. dark_move 2 714 08-27-2013, 11:26 PM
Last Post: HaX420
  DiverseBox - Discussion Forum - Custom Theme Wonders 1 762 07-20-2013, 09:56 AM
Last Post: Wonders