Support Forums

Full Version: [Release] Twit Style Theme - Twitter inspired theme [DOWNLOAD LINK ]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey guys today I'm going to be releasing my first public theme. It has yet to be approved by a Mybboard admin. Anyway here is what the theme will look like.
Index Page
On Off post icons

The download

http://mods.mybboard.net/view/twit-style-theme
That's a really nice looking theme mate. Really looks good. Imho, the navigation could be done better. I just think it needs some type of sperator. But yeah, looks really good.
Thanks. I'll be fixing the navigation soon. I didn't really like it either but I was kind of struggling with what I really wanted to do with it. So I just made an initial release.
Well.. Nice, but I have seen better themes.
(04-05-2010, 10:37 AM)Pi[X]el Wrote: [ -> ]Well.. Nice, but I have seen better themes.
Thanks for your feed back. But I don't recall saying "Compare it to other themes"
It's very clean, and the bird looks like it was rendered with a program called "penguin"
Wow keep it up its nice.
I remember you posting this on HF, Did you use a site i gave you for the colors? Looks much better and the colors are a lot smoother than before, Good stuff Smile.
I think it looks nice! You could add themed tabs on there to make it look like clouds or something
(04-05-2010, 03:12 AM)trilobyte- Wrote: [ -> ]That's a really nice looking theme mate. Really looks good. Imho, the navigation could be done better. I just think it needs some type of sperator. But yeah, looks really good.

I agree with you man.
Pages: 1 2