Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MySkins.org : Quality Custom and Premium Mybb Theme Studio
[Image: logo2.png]

Hello Friends,
Its been really a memorable day for me and my partner Kavin as we are launching our Theme design studio "Myskins.org".

The past few months are quite exciting for us,as we made quite a good designs for our customers and some premium releases.
Henceforth upon request by many of my friends and customers we set up finally a theme designing studio and a support site : http://myskins.org

Motto

We design high quality professional templates at a cheap price,which you will fall in love with,the best part being the fastest delivery time as possible.

Please do check our portfolio to have a glimpse on our previous work.

Custom and Premium Themes

The site primarily is for taking custom theme requests,to provide support for our valuable customers to rectify their problems they face with their mybb forums.

We also release the premium themes which you can purchase via paypal directly from our site.
Support would be provided for everyone who purchase of a premium theme or a custom theme in their respective sections.

Tutorials Section
We also made quite a few tutorials in the past which we now update to meet the day today web design changes.

Free Themes
We also release free themes for our users so that we provide a platform for the newbies who run their pockets empty,but has code written in their grey mater.We will release a free theme when ever possible and please do check our site regularly for updates.

Conclusion
More to come in within few days as we have quite a good releases of new themes incoming.

We wish you support us and recommend our designs to your friends and help us grow.

To conclude i really thank everyone at mybb community and various related communities,who helped us escalate this high in mybb,especially for developers who created such a beautiful piece of code which made us stand unique among our friends and colleagues.I also apologize that if i hurt any one's feelings in the recent past,after all we are just another community members.

Visit us at : http://myskins.org

Thank you,

Regards,
Envira Phani
[Image: lt79ucY.png]
Looks sweet man! I may contact you later once I get my gaming forum up.
(08-22-2012, 06:52 PM)Blades Wrote: Looks sweet man! I may contact you later once I get my gaming forum up.

Thank you buddy.Sure please contact me in our site and feel free to make a request
Sounds like you have a pretty good site going on.
(08-22-2012, 09:59 AM)envira Wrote:
[Image: logo2.png]

Hello Friends,
Its been really a memorable day for me and my partner Kavin as we are launching our Theme design studio "Myskins.org".

The past few months are quite exciting for us,as we made quite a good designs for our customers and some premium releases.
Henceforth upon request by many of my friends and customers we set up finally a theme designing studio and a support site : http://myskins.org

Liking this thread so far! Very well presented and professional, congratulations to you and kavin on your new website! It looks very nice.
(08-22-2012, 09:59 AM)envira Wrote: Motto

We design high quality professional templates at a cheap price,which you will fall in love with,the best part being the fastest delivery time as possible.

Please do check our portfolio to have a glimpse on our previous work.
Very nice motto, although I thought that motto's we're meant to be 'short & snappy' this definitely portrays your website.

(08-22-2012, 09:59 AM)envira Wrote: Custom and Premium Themes

The site primarily is for taking custom theme requests,to provide support for our valuable customers to rectify their problems they face with their mybb forums.

We also release the premium themes which you can purchase via paypal directly from our site.
Support would be provided for everyone who purchase of a premium theme or a custom theme in their respective sections.
I like the fact you've gone to the trouble of doing this, themes really
brighten up the website and add a personal effect.
(08-22-2012, 09:59 AM)envira Wrote: Tutorials Section
We also made quite a few tutorials in the past which we now update to meet the day today web design changes.
Do you have things such as youtube plug-ins? Can youtube tutorials be displayed on your website? If so I'm impressed.

(08-22-2012, 09:59 AM)envira Wrote: Free Themes
We also release free themes for our users so that we provide a platform for the newbies who run their pockets empty,but has code written in their grey mater.We will release a free theme when ever possible and please do check our site regularly for updates.
Good job, once again.
(08-22-2012, 09:59 AM)envira Wrote: Conclusion
More to come in within few days as we have quite a good releases of new themes incoming.

We wish you support us and recommend our designs to your friends and help us grow.

To conclude i really thank everyone at mybb community and various related communities,who helped us escalate this high in mybb,especially for developers who created such a beautiful piece of code which made us stand unique among our friends and colleagues.I also apologize that if i hurt any one's feelings in the recent past,after all we are just another community members.

Visit us at : http://myskins.org

Thank you,

Regards,
Envira Phani
Very nice! 8/10 for this thread, you explained everything that we needed to know In my book, your website isn't bad either. You've taken a very professional and mature approach to this and I like it, a lot. I think you have a bright future ahead of you.
Thank you guys for wonderful feedback.
We have some things modified the main change being the theme design.
Please do check us SmileSmile
We have new designers into the team
1.Andraz Rihtar
2.Pirate_Dominic
We welcome you all and check our designs.
Regards,
Now that we have our Version 3 of the site launched, do check us and give us a feedback.

Visit US @ www.myskins.org

Thank you,
regards
Loving the new design, you have definitively improved your design skills over the years. I remember when you released your first theme.
(07-14-2013, 02:36 PM)Hey Wrote: Loving the new design, you have definitively improved your design skills over the years. I remember when you released your first theme.

Thanks mate...... Glad you like the design Smile
Kool ,its been 2 years since my first theme rolled out Smile
regards
Purchased from Envira before, great theme designer.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  General Board | MyBB 1.8 | Custom Theme | POSTING CONTEST Blue 7 2,247 12-17-2014, 04:31 PM
Last Post: Blue
  Hackbb.org | #1 Hacking Forum Keef 0 699 06-14-2014, 11:43 PM
Last Post: Keef
  ELITEVIP.NET | Custom Theme | Exclusive Leaks | Virtual Economy + Gambling ParadoxCF 0 652 10-02-2013, 08:55 PM
Last Post: ParadoxCF
  request theme for mybb.. dark_move 2 696 08-27-2013, 11:26 PM
Last Post: HaX420
  DiverseBox - Discussion Forum - Custom Theme Wonders 1 749 07-20-2013, 09:56 AM
Last Post: Wonders