Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Support Forums Starting To Pick Up Nicely
There's no doubting that SF has the potential to become larger than HF.

It will take a while, but it's definitely achievable.

Yeah, I just wish we wouldn't see so many people that only stick around for a week or so - they could really remain a HQ group of members if they would wait between posts.

I'm sure SF will continue to grow! I come back every day and there's another 5 pages of unread posts for me to glance over - a great sign of growth from even 1 month ago.
Want to discuss Google's new Nexus 7 tablet?
Want to try and win Google Play credits and Nexus 7 cases?

Nexus 7 Forums
Lots of posts in this thread so i'm sure it will be a part of my subscribed threads for a while. But i'd also agree that the activity on this site has improved at a decent rate. What I really like about this community is the quality of the members and content that people put forth here though. I hope that never changes as the activity grows. This is the way a real support forum should be.

Good work everyone Smile
I'd love to see SF bigger than HF!
(02-24-2011, 10:04 PM)Epicly Wrote: I'd love to see SF bigger than HF!

As long as the quality of the posts remains, as well as the overall community, I wouldn't mind that either Smile
(02-24-2011, 01:10 PM)Fragma Wrote: There's no doubting that SF has the potential to become larger than HF.

It will take a while, but it's definitely achievable.

This is so damn true. I'm sure there's more people that are on the internet that are more interested in support in various areas than hacking.
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam.

A nice job you're doing Omni.
The traffic is dropping a bit now.
in no time sf can be good as hf, i like sf than hf because of many skids , leechers posting shitcash links.
There's no stopping the growth of this forum.

With a combination of it's great community and potential, this site will become successful without a doubt.

Great job everyone, especially Omniscient and the moderators, and keep it up!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Support Forums For Sale? Shadaw 27 5,100 10-15-2014, 02:43 PM
Last Post: Robust
  Is it Okay to use support-forums if you're banned from Hackforums? Paramore 8 1,870 09-07-2012, 05:28 AM
Last Post: rattlesnake™
  How to Pick Up Support Forums? Metapod 5 1,596 06-20-2012, 11:16 AM
Last Post: Cronus
  Support Forums - Activity Diabolic 76 15,320 06-03-2012, 03:17 PM
Last Post: Diabolic
  [Release] Support Forums Special Header Links D3xus 41 8,124 01-21-2012, 12:56 PM
Last Post: D3xus