Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Support Forums Starting To Pick Up Nicely
(07-27-2010, 12:17 PM)Omniscient Wrote: Just to give you an idea of the comparison with HF for reports. 1 in every 11 posts gets reports there. 1 in every 100 gets reported here.

With all the HF reports that must have taken a while to do the math!
No. I know all my stats on SF and HF very intricately. I have a pile of custom tools in admincp for stats. Stuff no one else has. I'm the first to admit I'm a stats whore. Everyday I analyze these two sites looking for trends and searching for new ways to push them. No admin should ever be content with their site. I still do lots of things at HF even though it's huge and popular. I would do that even if HF was the #1 site in the world. That's just who I am.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
(07-27-2010, 12:19 PM)Omniscient Wrote: No. I know all my stats on SF and HF very intricately. I have a pile of custom tools in admincp for stats. Stuff no one else has.

I should have known... I should have known.
(07-27-2010, 12:19 PM)Omniscient Wrote: No. I know all my stats on SF and HF very intricately. I have a pile of custom tools in admincp for stats. Stuff no one else has. I'm the first to admit I'm a stats whore. Everyday I analyze these two sites looking for trends and searching for new ways to push them. No admin should ever be content with their site. I still do lots of things at HF even though it's huge and popular. I would do that even if HF was the #1 site in the world. That's just who I am.

Since I don't want to SPAM your PM box, are you thinking about releasing plugins for this? I'd pay for them individually apart form the MyBB subscription price honestly. I have two sites I'm trying to get off the ground here soon and would love to see details like this.
Do you know how to make games? Do you know 3d Modeling? If so then visit
[Image: logo.png]
If you don't know what to do with the stats it's pointless though.

I do plan on releasing a new stats plugin I have in the middle of development though. It's mainly stats on member signups, posts, and threads.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
(07-27-2010, 01:23 PM)Omniscient Wrote: If you don't know what to do with the stats it's pointless though.

I do plan on releasing a new stats plugin I have in the middle of development though. It's mainly stats on member signups, posts, and threads.

Will this be available for subscribers on MyBBCentral.com?

~A
(07-26-2010, 04:14 PM)Sam Wrote: Achem, I have you know I report all LQP I see Big Grin

I notice, thank you. It would be great if members learn to identify and report them.
Be careful what you wish for. If you dealt with the amount of reports HF mods do you might not want it.
(07-27-2010, 05:42 PM)Omniscient Wrote: Be careful what you wish for. If you dealt with the amount of reports HF mods do you might not want it.

I would rather have to deal with a monstrous amount of reports than the rulebreaking content not be dealt with.
(07-27-2010, 11:58 AM)Omniscient Wrote: Sometimes I really wonder if you get it or not. You don't seem to grasp marketing really well.

Yes ofcourse i understand mate. But you are 100% correct in stating i know very little about marketing.
I am a tradesman. I work with my hands. Just different people that way. Give me anything broken and more often than not i can fix it.

(07-27-2010, 12:19 PM)Omniscient Wrote: No admin should ever be content with their site.

Again you view this only through your eyes. As you stipulated in an earlier post. You have countless tools and are always checking stats. You obviously enjoy this and in reality its your job. So you have to do it.
To assume all admins should have the same outlook is simply wrong.
I guess i am an example here. I work full time and have other commitments that really do limit the "quality" time i get on the pc.
My sites are just my sites. Nothing more. If the net somehow stopped over night it would not be a real issue to me.
To you it would.
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Support Forums For Sale? Shadaw 27 5,103 10-15-2014, 02:43 PM
Last Post: Robust
  Is it Okay to use support-forums if you're banned from Hackforums? Paramore 8 1,871 09-07-2012, 05:28 AM
Last Post: rattlesnake™
  How to Pick Up Support Forums? Metapod 5 1,596 06-20-2012, 11:16 AM
Last Post: Cronus
  Support Forums - Activity Diabolic 76 15,320 06-03-2012, 03:17 PM
Last Post: Diabolic
  [Release] Support Forums Special Header Links D3xus 41 8,126 01-21-2012, 12:56 PM
Last Post: D3xus