Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My thoughts on the whole iPad thing.
(07-21-2010, 06:12 PM)RedOwn Wrote: many people bought it though, kinda sucks... apple fan boys, people on buy it because apple is a known brand

without the iphone/ipod touch

apple would have failed, now so many people are buying over priced macs

Whenever I'm in the Apple Store I see at least three people buy iPads that honestly would think of what they have to eat every day when they hear the word 'Apple'.
[Completely Honest. Seriously.]

Protip: Anonymous Reputation Points are for Pussies
This may be an old thread but recently I have seen a lot of people discussing the iPad and whether or not they should buy one.
So heres my opinion..

It's totally unnecessary for the amount of money it costs.
It's portable, but it's big.. I wouldn't like to take it out with me because of how big it is. I also think that it would look silly to sit on the train playing with it..
I dislike the iPhone for many reasons and feel this is just 10 times more annoying.
I feel Apple have just made another stupid product, and brainwashing everybody into buying it. (I have to say they are incredibly good at advertising).
I honestly would rather carry a laptop around with me if it meant saving a few hundred pounds.

Anyway I liked reading your article but it has not changed my opinion in anyway shape or form.
Well,
I have seen ALOT of people with the iPad and it is just a gimmick.

People will buy ANYTHING as long as it is: Shiny and made by apple

They could release an iShit and people would still buy it and say how amazing it is.

if you ask me the iPad is just a joke the eyes of normal non-apple fanboy people.
Feel free to PM about anything, I'm here to help.
The iPad is just like a pocket pc but with a apple OS.
(09-28-2010, 02:50 PM)Gibson Wrote: Well,
I have seen ALOT of people with the iPad and it is just a gimmick.

People will buy ANYTHING as long as it is: Shiny and made by apple

They could release an iShit and people would still buy it and say how amazing it is.

if you ask me the iPad is just a joke the eyes of normal non-apple fanboy people.

No; the iPad is a joke in the eyes of you and the rest of this 'scene'. Stop confusing yourself with someone 'normal'.
[Completely Honest. Seriously.]

Protip: Anonymous Reputation Points are for Pussies
The iPad is actually really nice.
I've had mine for about a month and I have to admit I really enjoy it.
Is it like AssociatedContent?
The iPad is all hype in my opinion, not worth it at all.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mac iPad Transter | iPad to Mac/iTunes Backup, Mac to iPad Transfer carl83 7 2,359 10-09-2014, 10:16 AM
Last Post: xadamxk
  How to Transfer videos/Picture to iPad in an easiest way? (For Windowns and Mac) briannachloe 6 4,403 10-09-2014, 10:16 AM
Last Post: xadamxk
  ipad mini e-mail stanulg 1 1,120 06-14-2013, 02:56 AM
Last Post: crthell
  Few questions about iPad Cubs 0 902 11-28-2012, 06:25 PM
Last Post: Cubs
  3 Reasons to NOT get an iPad 3 Grin 10 2,408 03-28-2012, 10:37 AM
Last Post: Grin