Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Its like i'm unable to speak sometimes.
(01-20-2010, 04:55 PM)Аноним Интерфейс Wrote: LOL, I hope you get better bro! I bet it sucks.

Your right, it must suck to be honest, but i think it's something that can be overcome.
FREE PSN CARDS, XBOX LIVE, GAMES + MORE VIEW THREAD Here Yeye
Its hard though. Its like one of those movies where you here a sarcastic voice being their thoughts? Its like that its really suckky,.
(01-20-2010, 04:43 PM)Codine Wrote: Maybe you should stop using the PC/Laptop for a while, and keep practising in the "Real" world maybe that will help your cause, or i could be completely wrong. Smile

I live in the middle of no where with a mother who worries so much. I;ve tried believe me, i only go hang out once a month usually. Except if i can go to TO then i'm always out.
(01-20-2010, 06:00 PM)Aristotle Wrote: Its hard though. Its like one of those movies where you here a sarcastic voice being their thoughts? Its like that its really suckky,.

I live in the middle of no where with a mother who worries so much. I;ve tried believe me, i only go hang out once a month usually. Except if i can go to TO then i'm always out.

Have you tried reading books, or working out, going for a run, or just trying to do something different and maybe get a few more hobbies? It might not help, but it might.. I'd give it a shot!
FREE PSN CARDS, XBOX LIVE, GAMES + MORE VIEW THREAD Here Yeye
(01-20-2010, 06:04 PM)Codine Wrote: Have you tried reading books, or working out, going for a run, or just trying to do something different and maybe get a few more hobbies? It might not help, but it might.. I'd give it a shot!

I have a few, i write for myself i jog often, and when i can i date. Which is hard living in the middle of nowhere.
Well I often have this issue as well, but I mange it and try to not think about it. Also, If you struggle for clarity then let out all your thoughts and arrange them in order. This is a great technique for people that are not really good at writing.
Weird Weird Weird.................

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Jaxx Unable to find private and public key supportjaxx 0 471 11-21-2019, 10:28 PM
Last Post: supportjaxx
  Afraid/unable to show her affection TheMoonwalker 3 892 10-09-2014, 01:25 PM
Last Post: Eternal.