Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Its like i'm unable to speak sometimes.
Or lately, type.

Take a look at my personal blog. www.blog.tm0.org notice the low level of hits? I work hard to keep it low. Its mostly me, sig link on one site. And odd facebook call.

So i want to know how i can actually speak. But it seems i can't speak anywhere but there. I can't speak my truth in my psych class. I can't speak it anywhere. Like i've been meaning to write the same freakin thread here about 5 times. I just can't do it. I can't seem to express my feelings from it.

Ideas?
I am personally confused by your thread XD. Could you elaborate for me plz?
I think that actually proves its point.
(01-17-2010, 10:49 PM)Aristotle Wrote: I think that actually proves its point.
LOL, dude I know what you mean. It happens to the most intelligent. You can't express your feeling to the extent of how you really feel; the depthness, clarity, vocabulary, etc. It'll go away over time. I don't know what it's called....
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. Love is the law, love under will.
.::The Rights of Man::.
But thats not the thing. Its that i can on one place. I wrote an essay, struggled through the whole thing. I wrote 3 blog posts on that with similar meaning. In under 10 minutes. I just don't get why i am confined.
(01-17-2010, 11:12 PM)Aristotle Wrote: But thats not the thing. Its that i can on one place. I wrote an essay, struggled through the whole thing. I wrote 3 blog posts on that with similar meaning. In under 10 minutes. I just don't get why i am confined.
OK, now you lost me!
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. Love is the law, love under will.
I know what you're talking about >.< I can't explain it though :/
(01-17-2010, 11:17 PM)Аноним Интерфейс Wrote: OK, now you lost me!

Thats my point, i can't seem to say it!

(01-19-2010, 11:44 PM)[H]atsune[M]iku Wrote: I know what you're talking about >.< I can't explain it though :/

You get it Tongue
Maybe you should stop using the PC/Laptop for a while, and keep practising in the "Real" world maybe that will help your cause, or i could be completely wrong. Smile
FREE PSN CARDS, XBOX LIVE, GAMES + MORE VIEW THREAD Here Yeye
LOL, I hope you get better bro! I bet it sucks.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Jaxx Unable to find private and public key supportjaxx 0 463 11-21-2019, 10:28 PM
Last Post: supportjaxx
  Afraid/unable to show her affection TheMoonwalker 3 891 10-09-2014, 01:25 PM
Last Post: Eternal.