Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The whole "It's dead here thing"
Here is a good way to get random users to see/join the sight.

Install Stumbleapon and give the site a thumbs up. If many people do this the higher chance people will see. Just a thought.
[Image: Uhriventis.gif]
Yeah more social networking would be good. I think I'll do some Youtube videos as well. My schedule with HF has been packed lately with the implementation of ub3r. SF is still a high priority for me and I am just waiting on the new owner take over.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
(01-14-2010, 01:11 AM)Omniscient Wrote: Yeah more social networking would be good. I think I'll do some Youtube videos as well. My schedule with HF has been packed lately with the implementation of ub3r. SF is still a high priority for me and I am just waiting on the new owner take over.

I'm sure you will be glad to get that off your hands. I'm sure a lot less teenaged dramas will be aleviated from your brain.
But, on topic I would advice users to download that Firefox add on. I'm not sure if Opera or Chrome has it but I'm sure and start adding this site.
[Image: Uhriventis.gif]
Yeah, it's a bit frustrating having things pretty inactive, but once we get enough good members, the activity will just keep increasing.

I'll try to get some more people in here if I can.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  This website is dead! Dubai 4 898 03-12-2013, 07:44 AM
Last Post: Dubai
  Why is the place so dead? Phoenix 18 1,580 07-24-2011, 05:15 PM
Last Post: Sam
  Why such a big ad thing in the header RDCA 36 6,335 04-05-2011, 01:42 PM
Last Post: RDCA
  Can't put my MSN on the list thing Reality 4 669 07-28-2010, 01:06 PM
Last Post: Sam
  One thing I love about SupportForums Support 46 6,320 06-06-2010, 07:31 AM
Last Post: TeeCp