Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This website is dead!
I have absolutely nothing against sf, but if things are going to get better.. What's going on needs to be advised. I'm seeing threads from 2011 in the lounge. There are only like maybe 20 active members. I had the though, we should bring back the support forum badge,and it'd be great for members AND this website.

What do you guys think?
I just joined so I can't say much but yeah I agree that this forum have pretty much just died :/
(03-11-2013, 05:05 PM)Flump Wrote: I just joined so I can't say much but yeah I agree that this forum have pretty much just died :/

If Omni brought back the support forums badge (but for 500 posts this time) i bet you this site would be just as alive as hf.
But this site is not HF, that is what you need to understand. I think Omni has just lost interest in this site and moved on to bigger and better things.
[Image: 8c5TvNF.jpg]
(03-12-2013, 07:35 AM)Cubs Wrote: But this site is not HF, that is what you need to understand. I think Omni has just lost interest in this site and moved on to bigger and better things.

You are absolutely right man, but if he chose trusted staff who are legitimate to run this site, it can only be a win win for him. And us (for that badge).

I see what you mean though.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why is the place so dead? Phoenix 18 1,585 07-24-2011, 05:15 PM
Last Post: Sam
  The whole "It's dead here thing" Uhriventis 3 986 01-14-2010, 04:59 PM
Last Post: Jake