Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why is the place so dead?
Im just wondering how come such a well developed forum isn't that active unlike Hack Forums i don't understand it.
It's actually fairly active. Just that places like HF are huge. Please don't compare.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
We're quite active actually. Just not 24/7 like HF. We have times in the day with lots of posts and we have a friendly, active community.
Look at the members registered here and look at HF, you will understand. Anyways, Hackforums activity is sadly full of scams, spams, etc. Here, you will notice the difference with this friendly and helpful community!
Yes, I'd say this place is more HQ than it, to be honest.
There's a select few that strive to make the forums active. But if you start posting and not downsizing us we may get along.
[Image: signatureus.png]
If you don't think this forum is active enough, then spread the word and try to get more members (HQ Preferably). HackForums is a huge forum, so the population makes it active. This forum has its "rush hours" so to speak. There are times of day where there is a rush of people on, but then dead times. It is still pretty well off though. Hope this helps Smile
Support Forums will keep growing and more members will become more active overtime. All forums have to start somewhere.
Yes i realize this and I wasn't trying to downsize the forum or belittle it I'm sorry if i cam of that way it wasn't intentional.

And i would like to see SF grow in numbers and become more active overtime Ill probably add this on my Facebook and the other forum im a moderator on to help drive more people here.

And sorry Omni.
This place is not dead ,you're just used to HackForums ..it's better to keep it low and HQ than high and LQ right?At least that's my opinion and i think most of you agree with me ,i've seen a lot of LQ members and most of them should be banned ,i'm not saying that i'm all HQ but most of my posts are HQ because that's how i like it to be even though my english isn't that good... at least I'm trying .
[Image: 258yz37.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  This website is dead! Dubai 4 900 03-12-2013, 07:44 AM
Last Post: Dubai
  The whole "It's dead here thing" Uhriventis 3 986 01-14-2010, 04:59 PM
Last Post: Jake