Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
Your favorite Win 7 feature?
(01-13-2010, 07:21 AM)bloodrain2011 Wrote: I also like the split windows. When you drag it to the side it takes up half the monitor. Makes multitasking between 2 windows much easier XD I love pretty much everything about Windows 7.
Me too. And I also find very useful the new search features.
My software company: Porosis Software
Games: Terrantula
Apps: Mathanasis, ColorGrabber
(01-14-2010, 10:25 AM)thanasis2028 Wrote: Me too. And I also find very useful the new search features.
very, not as good as the Mac's I will admit but Window stepped it up with 7. WINDOWS 4EVER
(01-12-2010, 05:09 PM)Аноним Интерфейс Wrote: I haven't seen anything yet on Windows7 I can't get from Linux. Sorry, but I'd have to say the Interface. Nothing else is very useful to me.

Well you obviously haven't seen anything on Windows7 then.
[Image: vhc689.jpg]
do noт мaĸe мe мad. ι wιll ĸιll yoυ.
-rep me if you want to get banned! please!
Anonymous rep is for freakin cowards!
(01-13-2010, 06:43 AM)trilobyte- Wrote: I suppose I like the automatic Snapping Windows, when you press it over to the Side or Top. I like that feature, it's handy.

This is definitely a biggie for me. I use this more than I ever imagined I would.
Whenever I get on a NONWIN7 computer I find myself attempting to do this without even realizing it.
(01-17-2010, 02:59 AM)Black Rabbit Wrote: This is definitely a biggie for me. I use this more than I ever imagined I would.
Whenever I get on a NONWIN7 computer I find myself attempting to do this without even realizing it.
Same for me! And then I get annoyed because I have to manually resize the window!!
I like the speed of the searches just as much though.
(01-17-2010, 02:59 AM)Black Rabbit Wrote: This is definitely a biggie for me. I use this more than I ever imagined I would.

I scream at the Monitors; I hate it when that happens.
At the top will be the same place you hang from.
(01-17-2010, 03:18 AM)Extasey Wrote: Same for me! And then I get annoyed because I have to manually resize the window!!
I like the speed of the searches just as much though.
same4me2 lol.
I don't in fact like the searched because they do not properly work on my non-system partitions.
[Image: vhc689.jpg]
do noт мaĸe мe мad. ι wιll ĸιll yoυ.
-rep me if you want to get banned! please!
Anonymous rep is for freakin cowards!
I like the snapping windows feature - but I don't use any of the features really often.

I couldn't deal with the new taskbar, so changed it back Tongue
3D flip window and zoom
The new taskbar is pretty nice with customizable settings.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Your Favorite Feature? Alex 18 2,735 10-06-2009, 07:31 AM
Last Post: aldo