Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
Your favorite Win 7 feature?
What is your favorite feature that Windows 7 has?

For me it's the Snipping Tool. Yes it's simple and you can get free tools but I find the built in Win7 one is awesome and reliable. The free ones I have used always have issues.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
Usually I don't use many of the features, but the one I use the most is Aero Peek. Although it's pretty unnecessary I think it's nice to have around. I also think that the iconized taskbar looks very nice, keeps things from getting all cluttered.
I'm with Omniscient, the snipping tool is my favorite. Helps me with crop things fast without having to open another program (it's pinned to my taskbar)
I haven't seen anything yet on Windows7 I can't get from Linux. Sorry, but I'd have to say the Interface. Nothing else is very useful to me.
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. Love is the law, love under will.
.::The Rights of Man::.
For me it's not the features, it's more of the new UI, and how everything is placed now.
It's more...organize you can say xD
(01-12-2010, 05:09 PM)HatsuneMiku Wrote: For me it's not the features, it's more of the new UI, and how everything is placed now.
It's more...organize you can say xD

I needed some time to get used to the new UI, always had tons of Windows open without even noticing. Sad
That was kind of really pissing me of, but now it's really an awsome UI ;)
Probably for me, voice recognition. I can dictate my class drafts to my PC Big Grin
I suppose I like the automatic Snapping Windows, when you press it over to the Side or Top. I like that feature, it's handy.
At the top will be the same place you hang from.
I also like the split windows. When you drag it to the side it takes up half the monitor. Makes multitasking between 2 windows much easier XD I love pretty much everything about Windows 7.
I'm also a big fan of the snipping tool. Other then that.....not to much

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Your Favorite Feature? Alex 18 2,859 10-06-2009, 07:31 AM
Last Post: aldo