Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your Favorite Feature?
Well Windows 7 does add a few great new features. Which is your favorite?

I personally love the new taskbar as whole. Even though I did a lot to make it look more like the old one the advantages are still great (I'm a man of habits Big Grin).
The taskbar is great, a mix between the normal taskbar from previous Windows versions and Mac's toolbar. I enjoy little things like maximization of a window by dragging it to a specific area, such as up top for full screen, and to the sides for half screen.
Bluescreen of death.

No really, i find it kinda cool, that they can show you that its not going to fix itself if you leave it. I like how it tell you a code. I have a book with all the messages even. I hate getting it, but i like the system Tongue
I love the new taskbar as well. I also like how you can customize the colors and such without downloading third party software.
(10-04-2009, 10:31 PM)Tm0 Wrote: Bluescreen of death.

No really, i find it kinda cool, that they can show you that its not going to fix itself if you leave it. I like how it tell you a code. I have a book with all the messages even. I hate getting it, but i like the system Tongue

What? I would hope you wouldn't get the BSoD that often Tongue.
I don't, i just do like the idea, that ":oh, the screens stop. lets wait." i like it better "Issue, fix me!!!!" And my dads an IT tech we get a few of em Tongue
Love the new taskbar. I never had a BsoD once in my entire life of using Windows 7.
(10-04-2009, 10:47 PM)HaruhiSuzumiya Wrote: Love the new taskbar. I never had a BsoD once in my entire life of using Windows 7.
One thing that cracked me up. I originally had Vista on my internal. As soon as I could I installed Windows 7.
Prior to Windows 7 I had actually had 6 BSOD in one day. Have not had a single BSOD since Windows 7.
(10-04-2009, 10:47 PM)HaruhiSuzumiya Wrote: Love the new taskbar. I never had a BsoD once in my entire life of using Windows 7.

Same. It's so awesome Smile
Customization in general.

You can make virtually anything the color you want, and the size you want. Thumbsup
[Image: MreGSXsigcopy.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Your favorite Win 7 feature? Omniscient 202 66,503 07-22-2011, 04:08 AM
Last Post: Akinova